Anaheim Ducks Draft Cap

deliver2david

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "D" down as a webbed foot--looks great--it's a way to tie in the name & initial letter--without stretching it too much--if that's what they use--I'm okay wit that--just not sure about the colours...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Ugh. This is a downgrade. The logo and color choices are just rancid and not exciting, at all.

How is this a downgrade from that Disney crap?

Because they replaced mild crap (that was atleast original) with a big ole' steamy pile of it.

It will be hard for me to ever cheer for this team again. I liked the Orange and Green rumors. What happened to that? Now they're just copying the Penguins, only with a much worse logo.

Ugh. This is a downgrade. The logo and color choices are just rancid and not exciting, at all.

How is this a downgrade from that Disney crap?

Because they replaced mild crap (that was atleast original) with a big ole' steamy pile of it.

It will be hard for me to ever cheer for this team again. I liked the Orange and Green rumors. What happened to that? Now they're just copying the Penguins, only with a much worse logo.

exactly. Pittsburgh Penguins.

Totally uninspired logo and colour scheme, but I guess that's your granpa's reebok (cough err RBK) for you. The preview so far is forgettable and bland as hell.

The old logo was a little cartoony and the colour scheme was a little off IMO but it was far better than this. The ducks USED TO HAVE an indentity. Now theyre just the Penguins ugly step child.

DEATH TO REEBOK

hey i spotted and posted about them first but no one could lend me a hand in finding em

now if they could only have the soon to be NHL Champion Carolina Hurricanes hat. i really love this style. fit nicely too.

i am digging the Minn. Wild one too

p2921462dt.jpg

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

less black and champaine more orange and green?

Anyways, we shouldnt have made a big deal of it because you know that the NHL and this fog website wont upload the sabre's hats anytime soon before the official release if they know the tricks we use to find the different hats not posted.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

I think the D looks similar to the logo that the Long Island Ducks of the Atlantic League used or still uses on their hats. I have a helmet from their inaugural season with a webbed foot but positioned vertically.

less black and champaine more orange and green?

Anyways, we shouldnt have made a big deal of it because you know that the NHL and this fog website wont upload the sabre's hats anytime soon before the official release if they know the tricks we use to find the different hats not posted.

They should already know the tricks we use. Practically every logo and uniform unveiling we break like this.

it looks good, im a big ducks fan, so im a little weary about the new logo and everything, but i think they did a good job with it, i agree with the dark green on the hat, but will green look good on a hockey jersey without it looking tacky? but we'll see, im just waiting until the crest logo is unveiled, because i knwo the script would look bad on a jersey, they have a countdown on the ducks sight

Considering these are photoshopped and the manner in which the colors reebok has been putting out on hats lately has been so inconsistent to the main colors i wouldn't put to much worth into this.

Archived