These are my new favorite hats!

JohnnyFriedRice

bearshat2.jpg

Ha, I was actually looking for one of those. They are popular here, but so are those ones that look like the lining for a motorcycle helmet, but made of vinyl, and with a helmet design on them. I couldn't find pictures of either of them, but both are bad, and popular here.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

I acctualy own a buccaners one I bought a while ago. I like it but I have a small head and they only come in one size so it looks kinda funny on me unless i wear like a stalking cap under it which isnt a problem because its not lined with anything.

Heres some pics....

Can I ask why someone in Florida would need a winter hat?

Exactly what I was thinking! :D

savedpictures013-1.jpg

Picture002.jpg

southz.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I've also seen some really hilarious caps that look like hockey helmets. Couldn't scare up a photo real quick to illustrate, but they are really funny. So far I think I've only seen them for college teams, probably because they looks best on beer-soaked 20-somethings! :D

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I've also seen some really hilarious caps that look like hockey helmets. Couldn't scare up a photo real quick to illustrate, but they are really funny. So far I think I've only seen them for college teams, probably because they looks best on beer-soaked 20-somethings!  :D

You can only be referrring to the Zephyr Rink Rat!

Minnesota%20Gophers%20Rink%20Rat%20Helmet%20Cap%20MINRNK0010.jpg

Go Gophers!

I've also seen some really hilarious caps that look like hockey helmets. Couldn't scare up a photo real quick to illustrate, but they are really funny. So far I think I've only seen them for college teams, probably because they looks best on beer-soaked 20-somethings!  :D

You can only be referrring to the Zephyr Rink Rat!

Minnesota%20Gophers%20Rink%20Rat%20Helmet%20Cap%20MINRNK0010.jpg

Go Gophers!

Those are sweet!!!

savedpictures013-1.jpg

The smaller toque ones are common in the CFL--they look horrible--if it's an outdoor game (more likely than not) and it's cold--wear a real toque.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Forget those...these are where its at!

bearshat2.jpg

I picked that little beauty up at the Bears playoff game last year for I think 10 bucks. It still had the tag on it from 1986!

And yes...it actually looks worse when you wear it...

bearshat.jpg

Check out the file name...BearShat...hehehe

oh god... I want one. Just not a Bears one though. Go Vikes.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived