These are my new favorite hats!

JohnnyFriedRice

The least they could do is put old-timey logos on them.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Anyone wearing one of these publicly probably got where they are via their own little bus. But how long before the NFL mandates a week when the coaches have to wear these on the sidelines?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

There were "helmet" hats made for the NHL last year. They were all flece and looked like a standard hockey helmet with ear flaps, other random flaps and logos in the spots you'd normally find them.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Oh God... if they make a Bills version of those, you'll see hundreds of them in the stands this year in Orchard Park. People in Buffalo still think THESE are cool!

1_107.jpg

p1059321nm.jpg

W4515.jpg

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

Forget those...these are where its at!

bearshat2.jpg

I picked that little beauty up at the Bears playoff game last year for I think 10 bucks. It still had the tag on it from 1986!

And yes...it actually looks worse when you wear it...

bearshat.jpg

Check out the file name...BearShat...hehehe

I acctualy own a buccaners one I bought a while ago. I like it but I have a small head and they only come in one size so it looks kinda funny on me unless i wear like a stalking cap under it which isnt a problem because its not lined with anything.

Heres some pics....

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

I acctualy own a buccaners one I bought a while ago. I like it but I have a small head and they only come in one size so it looks kinda funny on me unless i wear like a stalking cap under it which isnt a problem because its not lined with anything.

Heres some pics....

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Can I ask why someone in Florida would need a winter hat?

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Archived