Washington High School Helmet Project

ucnu112

Its true.. its pretty sweet. Although Im wondering if it has everyone because it has all those brown helmets. Either they are just spacers, or there ones they dont have yet.

It almost looks like my schools helmet is black, but its supposed to be blue. Middle row, left hand side, above the bengal looking one(centralia) to the left of the rams one(north thurston) theres black hills!

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

It still might have all, I know they sent out forms or something to all the schools to have them send in their decals and instructions on how to put them on, and what color shell and everything.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

they showed on a monday night game in seattle when drew bledsoe came back with the cowboys that the seahawks have a display with all of the high school football helmets in the state. they were showing the walla walla one for bledsoe

Found my old HS. From the T in The, go one up (the orange one), then go 3 to the left (the white one). It seems like it is arranged by conferences. Our rival school is right above us, and then another conference school is next to us.

Found my old HS. From the T in The, go one up (the orange one), then go 3 to the left (the white one). It seems like it is arranged by conferences. Our rival school is right above us, and then another conference school is next to us.

I don't think it's entirely by conferences. My high school is 2nd row up, 7th one over (yellow helmet, green S), but only the one right below it is from the same conference...

I don't think it's entirely by conferences. My high school is 2nd row up, 7th one over (yellow helmet, green S), but only the one right below it is from the same conference...

I think they are somewhat arranged by conference. My school (Kent-Meridian) is 5 down from the second O in Football, and Kentridge, Kentwood and Kentlake are all close to it. I can't tell if any other SPSL schools are nearby though.

I see my old HS. Second one down from the E in "STATE". Cleveland Eagles. It seems to be surrounded by other Metro League helmets as well.

Something tells me that this is an older picture as I don't remember seeing all of those brown helmets the last time I was at a Seahawks game (NFC Championship 1/22/06).

it is already outdated

i drew the new kennewick high school "lions logo"

they debuted it last year

i have a mini replica from the owner of the website

im trying to send new designs to other washington high schools

that need work

Archived