WTF?

Mac the Knife

If you can't draw a basketball net, you probably shouldn't be designing a logo for a basketball team.

If you can't correctly copy the pattern of a colored basketball, you probably shouldn't be designing a logo for a basketball team.

If you're a basketball team presenting yourself with this logo, you probably shouldn't be playing basketball.

I give this team 15 games before El Fold-o.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I'm so confused about the ABA. Some teams have professional looking logos (at least ones that look like they were designed in somethign other than paint) and some have horrible high school paint art (like this.) Then you have Buffalo, which switched owners, then names, and the old logo looks professional-ish, and the new one looks like a notebook doodle. Teams can't manage to stay financially solvent for a whole year, but every time I turn around someone is unveiling the logo for a NEW team.

I know everytime someone mentions the ABA here, someone else inevitably replies "won't the ABA just go away?" And maybe they should, but first, I'd like to know WHY things seem so manic over there. Do they even HAVE a league office?

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

Archived