Atlanta Falcons concept

steiny_ramone

My first football concept in a while. I've given this template another chance, and I am pleased with the results. I tried to give the Falcons a more old school look, while still appearing dynamic and interesting.

For starters I used the logo used up until 2002. Other than the logo and a few accents I've pretty eliminated black from the uniforms, opting instead for a dark red and grey scheme.

The uniforms consist of collars and sleeves split in two to allow two different colours to be used on them. The jerseys use the Falcons current font. The pants have a short stripe, divided in two that continues to the underarm, wherein the colours change. I'm undecided about the helmet stripe. I wasn't sure how to replicate the split-striping while still being symmetrical. Anyway, C+C please.

falconshelmet.png

falconshome.png

falconsroad.png

Why the lack of a uniform, consistant stripe down the side? It's broken up at the pants and doesn't look right.

I wanted to have the stripes the same colour, but if I wanted to keep the pants grey, while minimizing the use of black, they had to be broken up. But I agree with you, they don't look quite right. I'll experiment with them and see if I can come up with something more uniform.

A don't know if I like grey/sliver on the helmet. Black would probably be better

I agree, the gray or silver helmet looks a little odd, but IMO I would love to see a red helmet, I always thought the Falcons look good in red helmets.

But is it just me though, or is the logo a little small on the helmet? Well, I don't know but I really like this, the jerseys are a little plain, I would maybe add something on to the shoulders, something like that.

I've gotta say, I'm a bit disappointed to not see a red helmet. Regardless, I like these about 1000 times better than what they have now. I think there could be slightly more black in there, but these are pretty good. The Flacons should use red primarily.

Here's my latest version. I haven't done a home uniform yet, I want to see if I'm on the right track before I do it. This one features stripes on the shoulders, stripes on the socks, and a red helmet. C+C please.

newfalconshelmet2.png

newfalconsroad3.png

Here's my latest version. I haven't done a home uniform yet, I want to see if I'm on the right track before I do it. This one features stripes on the shoulders, stripes on the socks, and a red helmet. C+C please.

newfalconshelmet2.png

newfalconsroad3.png

This one IMO is perfect. I love it.

The last one is the finest of the whole bunch by a wide margin. That one, I could see them using. The other ones were giving off a "lovechild of the TB Bucs and Ohio State" vibe that I wasn't able to overlook.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Thanks for the C+C guys. I'm glad I was able to make a uniform that people really liked. Here is the latest version. It has white pants and I've included the home jersey. C+C please.

newfalconshelmet2.png

newfalconshome3.png

atalntaroad3.png

Archived