T.O. still being an S.O.B.

Bleujayone

That sound you're hearing is that of giggling by Philadelpia Eagles fans as Terrel Owens is being his regular pain-in-the-ass self in Dallas. I'm sure Drew "I sold my entire familys' souls to the Devil" Rosenhaus will spin this in an additionally asinine way.

Owner Jerry Jones might still be optimistic, but I wonder how long before Coach Tuna decides he's had enough of T.O.'s prima dona BS?

"...After returning to practice for several days, coach Bill Parcells ruled him out of a Monday night game and Owens hasn't practiced since. He said he aggravated the injury because the club "pushed him too hard". When Parcells said this week that he needs to see Owens on the field, T.O. responded that there's 10 years of tape to show what he can do."

From NFL.com

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

No its TO being TO he does not know any way to act hes a mental case a cancer and despite all his talent he hurts the teams hes on more then he helps em.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I hope Parcells just benches him all year. Get off your ass and practice, or you don't play.

Doesn't need to be any simpler.

Where's the guy who said he wished TO played for the Falcons? I'd like to give you a big dose of reality with this very thread.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Read what many fans in Dallas are already saying about Owens. While a few fans still have a "wait and see" outlook, many other fans are not surprised in the least of the latest turn of events. Basically the collective word is that fans want him to go either by cutting him and eating the money, or trying to trade him. Several people suggested Owens for Deion Branch of the Patriots, although I cannot see the Pats wanting to put up with T.O.'s crap either.

:cursing::censored::angered:

Cowboys Blog

I hope Parcells just benches him all year. Get off your ass and practice, or you don't play.

Doesn't need to be any simpler.

Where's the guy who said he wished TO played for the Falcons? I'd like to give you a big dose of reality with this very thread.

Bench him? No. Cut him? Yes.

I sure hope that Parcells and Jerry Jones come to their senses and cut him loose.

LvZYtbZ.png

I must be a cancer to my fellow faculty members. I was late to our meeting this morning by 30 seconds...

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Fred, were you late to the faculty meeting or to the pre-meeting?

People, this is a veteran with an injury in the preseason.

PRE-SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello? Who cares even a little bit if he plays in the pre-season or not. If he is hurt, he cant and shouldn't play in a game that means nothing.

As soon as you show me a regular season game that he doesn?t run a crisp route, or gives up on a ball, then we can talk. Until then, keep your namby-pamby, holier-than-thou crap inside your own vacant skulls.

The press is trying to blow this all up bigger than it is; don?t fall for it, sheep.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Fred, were you late to the faculty meeting or to the pre-meeting?

People, this is a veteran with an injury in the preseason.

PRE-SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello? Who cares even a little bit if he plays in the pre-season or not. If he is hurt, he cant and shouldn't play in a game that means nothing.

As soon as you show me a regular season game that he doesn?t run a crisp route, or gives up on a ball, then we can talk. Until then, keep your namby-pamby, holier-than-thou crap inside your own vacant skulls.

The press is trying to blow this all up bigger than it is; don?t fall for it, sheep.

I'm not believing the press on this one.

I just believe that T.O. isn't really injured and is faking it so he doesn't have to practice.

LvZYtbZ.png

Here is another quick question:

Has anyone heard any news about how the Panthers season is wrecked cause Steve Smith hasnt played?

No, of course not, because suggesting that a proven veteran not playing in the preseason is detremental to the team is insane. Insane and idiotic and unknowledgable.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Payno, the issue isn't that TO isn't practicing and is missing preseason game the issue is if TO is faking an injury to get out of the practices. Apparently he has taken 2 MRI's and niether one of them showed that anything was wrong. No he has been late for team meetings and the big thing he missed a rehab session. If you are really hurt and want to get back as soon as possible you don't miss a rehab session. If I was a teammate and given his history I would question his commitment to the team. Again if you are hurt you don't miss a rehab session.

As for him not playing in the opener if he doesn't practice he will not play. That's Parcells rule and he does not waive it for anybody. He didn't waive it in the past for players far better than TO and he won't waive it for TO.

How quickly people forget that this man rehabbed his ass off and returned early from an injury to play in the Super Bowl, and still managed 9 receptions and 122 yards on one leg. Like Payno said, when he gives up on a ball or blows off a blocking assignment, then make it a story. He's shown nothing to disprove the fact that he'll give you 100% in the games that count.

IUe6Hvh.png

Payno, the issue isn't that TO isn't practicing and is missing preseason game the issue is if TO is faking an injury to get out of the practices. Apparently he has taken 2 MRI's and niether one of them showed that anything was wrong. No he has been late for team meetings and the big thing he missed a rehab session. If you are really hurt and want to get back as soon as possible you don't miss a rehab session. If I was a teammate and given his history I would question his commitment to the team. Again if you are hurt you don't miss a rehab session.

As for him not playing in the opener if he doesn't practice he will not play. That's Parcells rule and he does not waive it for anybody. He didn't waive it in the past for players far better than TO and he won't waive it for TO.

Actually, the hamstring and meetings are all germane to the situation. The real problem is the media's reaction to all of this. (Yes, I'm looking at you, The Worldwide Leader) Plenty of players have missed meetings, and Steve Smith is one of a number of veterans to sit out practices and preseason games. However, none of them get round-the-clock coverage (Heck, more was made about the fact that a teammate blew the whistle about Benson than the fact he was missing meetings) that Mr. Owens receives.

Everyone in the media complains how Owens is a media hog and pulls stunts in order to stay in the spotlight. Yet they continue to do so in order to make news. If they really wanted to stop the shenanigans, they could just ignore him, like Parcells has done an admirable job attempting to do so until recently. When I have students who pull similar stuff in class, I just ignore them. Works every time. Perhaps the oxygen theives in Bristol should do the same...

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Its reputation taht caused this a rep TO earned with his antics in San Fran in Philly with his crticism of teammates insubordination and just his whole thing that makes TO TO

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

To the Steve Smith argument:

Steve Smith doesn't talk about how great he is everytime he gets a mic in his face. Parcells wants to see if Owens can play with THIS offense, not Philadelphia's or San Fran's, so the "10 years of game-tape" bull :censored: is out.

Dallas, I hate you, but I feel for you right now.

Finally, I'd like to say that if Mora brings TO to Atlanta, I'm going to hang Mora upside down in a pail of water and electrocute him every day for 22 hours for 7 years.

That'll learn him.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Owens: I Overslept

- Yeah....I'm just not buying that. :therock:

"...He insists he wasn't late for work Friday to send a messages to his bosses, test his boundaries or anything else his critics might think.

And, get this: He says it'll probably happen again, even if he was fined $9,500. ..."

-I also don't buy this either;

"...Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said he lets Parcells decide who to play.

"That's an area I probably could influence, but, no, I have never influenced in my 17 years with the Cowboys as far as who goes in the game and who doesn't and what time they go into the game," Jones said. ....

-Somehow I doubt Jones will like paying Owens so much just to ride the lumber.

Archived