LA Devils

Shumway

There is one...I forgot to change the line weight when I resized it.

I also realized that I forgot shoulder numbers on Tiki's jersey, so I'ma fix this set up quick. I guess you forget stuff when you do an entire concept in an hour. I'll slap some alts up too.

These look pretty good, but the long white socks just aren't doing it for me. In my mind, red socks would be better. The outline around the helmet logo is a huge improvement.

I'd prefer solid socks too, butI wanted to stick to the NFL rule.

These are really cool. Two qualms:

1. Are two sets of white pants necessary?

2. On the Trent Green jersey, one of the sleeve cuffs is black.

Really sweet uniforms.

I didn't want two different sets of white pants, but when I switched the raod sets to primarily red and white, the pants didn't fit. Maybe I'll make the pants on the home set match the pants of the away/alt.

The sleeve is just me being clumsy...I'll fix that.

I'm actually surprised of how much I like this logo, considering I was in 7th grde(8 years ago) when I drew it on a piece of notebook paper. Essentially, I didn't change much, except extend the mouth a bit.

The uniforms are loosely based off of an NCAA team I saw playing NCAA Football for PS2...I think it might've been San Jose State. I tried to make em as simple as possible, while still making them unique enough.

If anyone feels like it, I'd love it if these could be photoshopped. I think I posted images in my initial post.

while i'm loving the whole set, maybe this is one of those times where BLACK pants would really set the whole set off--particularly the red tops...you know, for the two colors associated with devils and their domiciles--red and black.

Aside from all that though...like I said...NICE JOB!

(As to the "relocated Jaguars" comment...IT AIN'T HAPPENING! IT AIN'T HAPPENING! well, one man can wish, can't he? Truthfully, though--until Alltell's stadium deal runs out in about 7-10 years, I don't see jacksonville relocating anywhere...but that's just a simple prayer from a man from a city located 5-6 hrs down I-10 west from J'ville...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

while i'm loving the whole set, maybe this is one of those times where BLACK pants would really set the whole set off--particularly the red tops...you know, for the two colors associated with devils and their domiciles--red and black.

Aside from all that though...like I said...NICE JOB!

(As to the "relocated Jaguars" comment...IT AIN'T HAPPENING! IT AIN'T HAPPENING! well, one man can wish, can't he? Truthfully, though--until Alltell's stadium deal runs out in about 7-10 years, I don't see jacksonville relocating anywhere...but that's just a simple prayer from a man from a city located 5-6 hrs down I-10 west from J'ville...)

I toyed with black pants, actually. However, I can't stand it when teams have a colored jersey with different colored pants(gold, silver, white, and instances such as the Packers yellow don't apply to my dislike).

Archived