Football template

Ben5

A few weeks ago I got a new computer, which is excellent. The main problem was that some of my files weren't saving to my DVD. I got all that I could but it turns out that one of the ones that couldn't save was my football template. I used one almost identical to and obviously based off tempest's and Nick1733's, but few differences were what made me like mine better. Instead of redoing mine all over again, I decided to make my own. I based it off a more modern jersey cut this time. I used axl007's Revolution helmet template (it's awesome, by the way). I did look at the original template for porportions for the pants. So props to axl007, tempest and Nick.

OhioState.gif

I know there are some problems so far (socks, shoes), but I think it's about 90% done. Anything I can do to improve it more? C&C is greatly appreciated.

P.S. If you would like to get your hands on this template, hold up. I'd like to get it as close to perfect first before I pass it out to everyone and their brother.

yeah just fix the shadowing is all id really do... maybe make the legs a wee bit thinner? also a bit bigger shoulder pads would look beter i think, right now it looks like when teams pose for pics together without any pads on...if oyur were going for that though, great job :)

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

It's a nice template, and very realistic t the fit of current uniforms, but as a result there's almost no room for designs on the sleeves/shoulders to show up. But I dig the helmet.

I assume the uniform template belongs to him, but the helmet templates were done by Axl007 about a month ago...

Overall, I think it looks pretty good, but like the consensus, I think it's got a tad bit of beer belly in it...

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Yeah, I put boobs on a football template. :rolleyes:

As for the fattness, I did base it off an offensive lineman, so I bet that's where that comes from. Any specific suggestions on how to change it? Like, maybe, any one wanna make a mock up of how it should look?

As for the shoulder pads, I actually had to make them bigger to make them look more like real shoulder pads.

Thanks for the C&C guys. I will try to work on this more, but realistically it may be a week before I correct it all.

Nice Bigben.

I was gonna say that you probably modeled this from a lineman and that you should use a linebacker with a more musculer profile and shading instead.

I would like to see the helmets aligned from the tops of the helmet and it looks like they are not all the same size.

Once again very nice overall.

H

After a week, I think I've come up with exactly what I want. I don't think it looks fat anymore. I changed the body shape, shadows (the main problem, IMO), and the sleeve length. Let me know what you think.

OSUFinal.gif

Now I my be able to get back to that XFL Project.

One leg's longer than the other one? Everything else is great superb job, he's not fat anymore.

Its supposed to look like they are on a angle so you can see both legs, thats why you think one leg is longer than the other. ( at least i think thats why it looks like that lol )

4kv29i.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived