The 5

In 5..4..3..2..1

1.  Jaguars

2.  Colts

3.  Patriots

4.  Ravens

5.  Chargers

But then again, my list has the Raiders at 16th, so what do I know?

Will, would you finally get off of this "AFC's worst is better than the NFC's best" crap, it's getting very old. And how on earth can you possibly have the Patriots up that high? They should have lost to the Bills and almost blew it against the Jets.

That and the NFC looks to be a lot better this year.

1. Bears

2. Jaguars

3. Colts

4. Ravens

5. Saints

While you are bitching about the other dude putting the Pats too high , you go ahead and put the Saints in the top 5 . You are kidding right? They are without a doubt the worst 2-0 team. I'm not saying they suck because they have improved but they are not an elite team in this league yet.

Well, I just did that because I didn't want to put Seattle or Atlanta up there. I know the Hawks are better than the Saints, but I just couldn't do it. :P

While you are bitching about the other dude putting the Pats too high , you go ahead and put the Saints in the top 5 . You are kidding right? They are without a doubt the worst 2-0 team. I'm not saying they suck because they have improved but they are not an elite team in this league yet.

Well, I just did that because I didn't want to put Seattle or Atlanta up there. I know the Hawks are better than the Saints, but I just couldn't do it. :P

Good, I thought you had lost your mind. :therock:

metslogo_215.gif

Sorry, but I can't see why Jacksonville is up so high on everybody's list. Just because they beat a Steelers team with a quarterback who is not 100 percent, and they won a 9-0 game, now everybody, especially ESPN, is annointing them as the Super Bowl favorite. It gets really annoying.

As for my power rankings:

1. Indianapolis Colts

2. Chicago Bears

3. Atlanta Falcons

4. Cincinnati Bengals

5. Seattle Seahawks

espnsig.gif

1. Indianapolis

2. Chicago

3. Jacksonville

4. Atlanta

5. San Diego

Based on what they've done so far, not on who I think has the best teams, or will be the best by the end of the year.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Archived