Jaguars Uniform Concept

-(dp)-

This time I decided to get a little bit crazier than with my other concepts. First off, this is the new template by Nick1733, which I will probably use from now on. I Decided to use the jaguars spots in the uniforms, as the bengals do with their stripes. I tried to use the teal more, because it is unique. I used their current font for the numbers. Please tell me what you think. I might do an alt. jersey tonight.

jagsuniconcept.png

MegatronSig2.jpg

This time I decided to get a little bit crazier than with my other concepts. First off, this is the new template by Nick1733, which I will probably use from now on. I Decided to use the jaguars spots in the uniforms, as the bengals do with their stripes. I tried to use the teal more, because it is unique. I used their current font for the numbers. Please tell me what you think. I might do an alt. jersey tonight.

jagsuniconcept.png

I like the use of the teal, but be careful with overusing the spots. I would limit them to maybe the pants and thats it, but overall this is well done. I am a fan of your work.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I agree that the teal helmet may be a bit much, but otherwise, I really like this. The teal pants might give off too much of a Miami feel to them, but I like the way they look with the white jersey.

BTW- since when are spots "gay", BenGrahamFan? If anything, they're pimp or 80s.

I agree that the teal helmet may be a bit much, but otherwise, I really like this. The teal pants might give off too much of a Miami feel to them, but I like the way they look with the white jersey.

BTW- since when are spots "gay", BenGrahamFan? If anything, they're pimp or 80s.

They look like Cheese puffs more than spots. Cheese puffs are gay? Who knew?

Actually when you really look at it, there is some sense to it. Cheese puffs can't get married, gays can't get "married" (according to many homophobes on the boards), so Cheese puffs ARE gay...wow.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

i really like it, as with the bengals uniforms, as soon as i saw these i thought jaguars. I think that is a very good thing to be able to instantly recognize a team because of a unique uniform. the only thing im really not sold on yet is the color of the helmet, other that that i really like it.

ad-sig-2.png

New and Improved Adrenaline Online:

http://adrenalinedesignstudio.synthasite.com/

jagsuniconcept.png

Yikes! I like where you were going, but you wandered too far. Idon't think the jaguar spots are the best thing on that uniform. And the teal helmet is a no go for me.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Archived