Hamilton Bulldogs (AHL) Reveal Jerseys

ROCHitman

Bulldogs Reveal New Jerseys

Click link for a photo

There are ties at the neck, two sporty white or red stripe along the length of the arm and to the torso, and the Canadiens patch on each shoulder.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

563b29e3d50ee0c03b7389106b6521f8.200.jpg

Man it bugs me when people say there's something to look at, but don't post it.

That said, this jersey isn't special at all. Looks like someone threw soot in that poor dog's face.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I don't get why they didn't just keep the Canadiens' design. Nothing was wrong with those.

fonz, i proclaim thee the king of not reading things

Ya, all this 'own design' stuff is bs. I'm originally from Hamilton. We just take any design given to us because this city has no class. I guarantee when the Canadiens leave the Bulldogs the design will be switched to the new parent club to 'embrace' their new partnership.

I still have my Oilers era Bulldogs jersey... one of my favorites.

I also have the Oilers era one.

I have mixed feelings about these, actually. I sort of like them, but the piping seems a bit overpowering. I'm curious to see what kind of helmets/pants/socks they'll wear with these.

I hope the Rivermen will remember to "thank" them when they play this year. :P

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

You know, while the jerseys are interesting...

...how about some time to comment about how good theahl.com looks. Think it's much better than the NHL.com and WHA.ca redesigns.

Archived