Vintage NHL caps from Bud Light

MaltonHG

I saw these advertised during the Sens-Leafs games last night, and thought, "Ooh! I might actually buy Bud Light for that!"

Then I saw the fine print: "Offer vaild in Ontario only." Grrr.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I love this part:

"No Purchase Necessary:

To receive a Bud Light?/NHL® Vintage Hockey Hat? without purchase please send a written request with a 100 word essay on why you love the NHL"

If I lived in Ontario, I'd be typing my little fingers to the bone right now.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

true, it's just a 100-word essay, but look at the fine print. Submit a self-addressed stamped envelope large enough to hold the hat and with $9.15 cents of postage on it. It's still a mighty good deal for that hat. Unless you're a huge Leafs fan who ends up with and Ottawa hat. Me? I don't hate any teams but Detroit, so I'd be fine with any of 'em except the Wings. But, I'm from the USA, so it's a moot point. Or is it US, eh? Ba-dum-bum.

im like what, scouts, seals , and maroons but no whalers? whats up with that anywhoo id try and get a st. pats hat.

whalers marks are now owned by the state of connecticut, therefore is not seen on any vintage nhl merchandise or in any video games.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

I got the Chicago Blackshawks hat. I'm a little dissapointed, because it looks exactly like their current logo! I really wanted the Jets or the Seals.

Well, look on the bright side, now you have an excuse to drink more beer! icon_drunk.gificon_drunk.gificon_drunk.gif

There's always ebay for the Blackhawks hat. Remember, the whole of the USA can't get these on their own.

im like what, scouts, seals , and maroons but no whalers? whats up with that anywhoo id try and get a st. pats hat.

whalers marks are now owned by the state of connecticut, therefore is not seen on any vintage nhl merchandise or in any video games.

Has anyone ever explained the concept of "merchandising" to the powers that be in Connecticut who control the financial windfall they are ignorantly sitting on? SERIOUSLY, just give permission for CCM to do their thing, sit back and rake in the dough. Might actually pave a road or supply a school some computers. Duh.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived