Australian Football League 2007 thread

Primal

2007 St Kilda clash guernsey: Tell us your thoughts

The Saints are currently in the process of undertaking a review of its clash guernsey, with the Club required to create an alternative guernsey when playing against teams the AFL deem St Kilda clashes with.

In all other games including away matches, the Saints will play in their traditional strip, which will allow the Club to wear the traditional guernsey more often. The guernsey has been redesigned in order to fully represent the Club?s brand.

The review of the guernsey should be evaluated as a strategy that will be worn by the club and its supporters for 2007 and beyond. To properly review the guernsey, we pose the following two guernseys for your consideration.

307205al.jpg307210au.jpg

echoing Primal, bring back the cross jumpers...I don't like what's behind door #1 cus the faded logo seems pointless on a gamer. #2, while it aint the best they coulda done, is a helluva lot better than #1 at present. if the first one had a non-faded crest, this would be a tossup, but the way it is right now, it's like a tank vs. a dixie cup...which one do you think's gonna win? <_<

I may be cynical. but I would think the one that's going to win is the one the club decided on in the first place, before they got another designed, just in case it was unpopular.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may be cynical. but I would think the one that's going to win is the one the club decided on in the first place, before they got another designed, just in case it was unpopular.

Don't you mean "in order to maintain the false impression of genuine consultation and choice"?

I have made an essendon clash jumper, but im not sure if my link will work. if not ill post the link and you guys can venture there at will. here goes nothing:

I cant seem to get it to load, if someone can give me a quick run through on the exact url i need to put in so the pic will come up here i will be very grateful

I tried to upload it again but its tellin me that dynamic pages in the img tags are not allowed, so what do i do?

artest.jpg

mate, save it on the computer, go to photobucket.com and sign up, on there there is a upload area at the top, browse your computer to find it (needs to be in gif or jpg or whatever- not ai) and press upload, then scroll down after the page refreshes, and click the third text box under the picture, ctrl A, ctrl C then ctrl v into the post section here

Also, i got a reply for my St Kilda jumper- they are passing it onto the footy department.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

All the teams i have done, well every team in the AFL, are all simple designs which i think could be usable. I posted the Bombers one first because they have been the biggest sooks, along with collingwood, about the clash jumper situation.

Thanks for the photobucket example pic, but after looking at what you compred to mine, i dont have the three text bars under my pics, all i have is a box with the description name.

Anyway here is another one, the Western Bulldogs:

th_Bulldogsaway.jpg

I will post every team, plus some bonus ones, in due time.

artest.jpg

I tried that but the pix were coming out all distorted, and this way seems to work fine so ill keep it.

If anybody has any input on how to make the concepts better please let me know, but be warned i can only do these in paint. I dont have photoshop or better. And if you do not like them, by all means tell me. id rather hear the truth, seeing though im only starting out.

Im in the process of uploading all my images to photobucket so if anybody has a request on which one they want to see let me know.

artest.jpg

Ummm, what are ya saving them as?

MY suggestion, this worked for me when i used paint, is to when saving type in .gif on the end of the filename but leave the bar underneath saying bmp or whatever it says.

Also under the circle in my pic, not sure if you can see it (i learnt this today) theres an option that says uploading options or soemthing like that, click that and choose which size is right for ya.

I like what you've got so far.

Thanks for the feedback.

The Essendon one was saved as a jpg. but the Bulldogs one is a bmp., and they both came out the same size and same distortion.

I looked for the upload options button but there is nothing even close that could lead me to it, but ill keep checkin and let you know. From the looks of things, your photobucket page is alot different to mine.

artest.jpg

Just had my tea break, and now back to the action (bad quote, but hey we won the first test so I happy)

I thought id post 2 of my favourite, Port Adelaide and Richmond. With Port I thought id add in the bars, a hot topic so far in this thread, and i put my own swing on it. On Richmonds I decided to make the jersey yellow, and make it unlike anything richmond would probably ever use. My dad is a tigers fan and he seems to like it. So here they are:

th_Poweraway.jpg

th_Tigersaway.jpg

artest.jpg

Also, i got a reply for my St Kilda jumper- they are passing it onto the footy department.

felicidades, alpha! heh, best comes to best, at some point we'll see what you did on the oval...if not, we'll still see the concept here eventually B) congrats too ;)

kingroadz, I like the Dons concept, but I don't figure you'd get the Mero stamp of approval for obvious reasons.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I can handle someone not liking the concept, as long as they are not to forward. As long as they tell me what the problem is so i can attempt to fix it. these are only rough, and have been made so i can fix them as requested to make the improvement, and if Mero has something to say, I am more than willing to listen because he knows what he is talking about.

artest.jpg

em as requested to make the improvement, and if Mero has something to say, I am more than willing to listen because he knows what he is talking about.

He's just gonna complain that ya got rid of his sash.

if not, we'll still see the concept here eventually

its on the previous page i think lol

Archived