Australian Football League 2007 thread

Primal

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it was but not with the black inside line.

Heh, i could check my own jumpers.

This years did have it like that. And I'd say so it was for the last 3 years with Piping Hot. My 2003 jumper doesn't have the white line, and looks kinda incomplete because the bannery thing either side of the scripty thing is outlined.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

from the kangaroos shop.

Introducing the Kangaroos new and improved Away Guernsey. Sticking with a tradtional design, replicating the Guernsey North Melbourne first wore when we joined the VFL/AFL in 1925. The new club logo is added on the front of the Guernsey to give it a new modern look, making this Guernsey the best looking away Guernsey the Kangaroos have come up with thus far.

detail_mr6521.jpg

i like it and will buy it this weekend or next weekend.

so long and thanks for all the fish.

Introducing the Kangaroos new and improved Away Guernsey. Sticking with a tradtional design, replicating the Guernsey North Melbourne first wore when we joined the VFL/AFL in 1925. The new club logo is added on the front of the Guernsey to give it a new modern look, making this Guernsey the best looking away Guernsey the Kangaroos have come up with thus far.

I beg to differ, but heh, to each their own.

North-5.gif

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

according to the Melbourne shop, this is what they will wear in 2007

detail_07guernslhome.jpg

I like the way they decided to get rid of the blue rectangle from around the sponsor logo, bacause of the color of the jumper, it is still readable, and should look pretty good on the actual jumper when in action.

artest.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

first to kc51, the jumper has been mentioned but not sure if a pic was shown.

second, i thought it was about time i posted some more of my jumper designs, im goin away so ill get them done now while i can.

i did the magpies to somewhat match what they will wear in 2007, but with a difference, they have used grey a fair bit over the last few years on some training gear so i put it into their jumper.

Magpiesaway2.jpg

now for adelaide, i like the fact of all clubs using a white jumper for clash/away, so thats what i did here, it looks kinda boring, but i like it and am happy with the result.

Crowsaway2.jpg

More to come.

artest.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

They look alright.

Rob, anyword on the Saints away strip? They pulled it from the site pretty quickly.

They only got back from Christmas this Monday.

I haven't spoken to anyone there, but I would say that they won't be released until the week before they use them.

And then they will sell them in the club shop.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived