Australian Football League 2007 thread

Primal

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind it as much as the Port disaster, but I want to see it in reality first. Could have been done better, but isn't what I'd call bad either.

313286br.jpg

The yellow gradient at the bottom is a ...mistake. Looks like a suspicious stain, in fact...

heh, as I said before, the lion itself needs to be modified somehow and the football it lays its paw on looks more like a hot dog bun...these sorta seem like what Primal lovingly calls the Dog's Breakfast, but not nearly as ugly. I'm surprised I'm gonna say this, but at first glance, these look a lot better than last year's gold jumper. I could do without the slashmarks, though, they just look like an afterthought.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Yep this is the new "Worst Jersey in AFL History", just when you thought they couldn't do worse than their old clash strip.

liverpool-1.png

I'm far more worried about the white shorts and socks that are going to accompany the jumper... if you're going to have a gradient in the lower half it should at least transition into the shorts. And I'm just praying there is going to be some colour at the top of those "white" socks.

0,1658,5377177,00.jpg

See... it's not too godawful.

I'm far more worried about the white shorts and socks that are going to accompany the jumper... if you're going to have a gradient in the lower half it should at least transition into the shorts. And I'm just praying there is going to be some colour at the top of those "white" socks.

0,1658,5377177,00.jpg

See... it's not too godawful.

Yes, Blue tops with Gold band on the white socks.

But still awful.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

heh, seeing it on players now, it looks like they peed. i'm serious, looks like they wet the bed but only had time to change to fresh shorts :D

this Lions guernsey, it's one of those that would probably look better on Joe Fan and Bill Barracker wearing jeans than it does as part of the full uniform.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

heh, seeing it on players now, it looks like they peed. i'm serious, looks like they wet the bed but only had time to change to fresh shorts :D

this Lions guernsey, it's one of those that would probably look better on Joe Fan and Bill Barracker wearing jeans than it does as part of the full uniform.

It was described to me thus:

"It looks like they were made from the used sheets from a nursing home, with the pee stains still on them."

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Yeh, i agree.

Rob, know anything on what the Aboriginal kids are playing in this week (?? or next week??) against your bombers?

Very similar look to the one you drew up.

Black & Red stripes, but with a large Yellow star on the Left hip.

Playing against Black with Red sash, it might be time to drag out that Clash jumper we all love.

This isn't the best pic, because it doesn't show the yellow, but this is them.

mcphee_lovettmurray.jpg

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Alrighty.

Are Bombers' Aboriginals playing in either side?

I reckon it'd be a hard thing to do, mentally, to play against your own team. I've done it in basketball (rep v domestic in a tournament once) that was hard enough mentally.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

I might have missed it, but do the Swans have a change jersey this season as well or are they able to get away without one?

liverpool-1.png

Archived