NFL graphic outlook

Throwback

Here's half of the 2012 Expansion, the LA Novas. The logo wasn't specifically supposed to look like the HOuston Astros, but rather an "LA" and an "N" in the vague shape of a star. It ended up looking like the Astros logo anyways.

LAnovas.gif

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's half of the 2012 Expansion, the LA Novas. The logo wasn't specifically supposed to look like the HOuston Astros, but rather an "LA" and an "N" in the vague shape of a star. It ended up looking like the Astros logo anyways.

LAnovas.gif

Not crazy about the logo, which by the way reminds me about west Virginia, but I like the unis a lot. The yellow pants seem like they could be a little too bright though. The purple jersey with the white pants is the best out of the bunch.

that bengals concept looks pretty good. i don't think the orange pants is a great idea, because that means they would eventually wear all orange, which would be a mess IMO. I like the use of (what looks like) the current number font, and i love the simplified shoulder stripes. i think if you dress up the side of the pants a little bit and get rid of the orange pants you have a winner in my book.

bungals1.png

The Bengals by me. C&C

Wow, that's just...wow. Not to sound harsh, but the only thing good aboot this set is the fact that it is simple, which is an improvement over the current Jackson Pollack-esque monstrosities. You might wanna get a better template and add some more details, including pant stripes, TV numerals, etc.

Edit: 'Ocho Cinco'? I know it's C. Johnson's thing right now, but can you at least put the proper Spanish translation? (Ochenta y cinco)

Twitter • Facebook • Instagram • LinkedIn • Tumblr

Here is my Titans for 2010.... New logo (I made this a while back with the help of some people on here!) and new uniforms! I used a lot more red than the Titans do now, because I feel that since it is one of their colors, it should be used on the uniform in some way or another! C+C! Hope ya'll like them!

alltz1.png

Ok... Mine isn't getting ANY love from you guys!!! Come On!!! C + C!!!!!

here is my giants 2008 concept giants08conceptqc1.png

Gimme an X "X!"

Gimme an F "F!"

Gimme an L "L!"

What does that spell?

XFL!

not that its a bad concept but its just for the wrong team!

(good work though!)

NODS HEAD

Don't like the # font too much.

Dont worry guys i changed the fonts and logos

giants08concept2ec2.png

this should look alot less chargers and xflish

islesbarlu7.png

poland.png

LAnovas.gif

Not crazy about the logo, which by the way reminds me about west Virginia, but I like the unis a lot. The yellow pants seem like they could be a little too bright though. The purple jersey with the white pants is the best out of the bunch.

To be honest, I don't even like the logo that much. It looked much better when I drew it on paper, but now, not so much. I think if I added the outline like I had it when I sketched it, it might look slightly better.

alltz1.png

Ok, I'll bite...

- I like the design and the use of red, but I don't like the white yoke on the alt. It just doesn't look right. Try switching it with Oiler blue.

- I like the pants, especially the Oiler blue ones, but I don't like how thin the red stripe is. Try thickening it.

- The logo stinks. It has no border, no colour, and symbolism, like the current ones. It gets lost in the white on the alt. shoulders and on the helmet. Also the flames get lost on the pants, especially the Oiler blue ones. Just scrap it and use the current ones.

- The helmet looks exactly the same, and that is not good. The stripes on it don't match anything on the rest of the uni.

- Last thing: the numbers on your away set don't match on the shoulders in the diff. views. Fix it.

Other than that, not bad! :P

PS: If anybody has a decent Inkscape football uni template (PISTONS?), please email me: k2bf@yahoo.com.

Twitter • Facebook • Instagram • LinkedIn • Tumblr

Bringing back concpets from the dead? i've seen ur ravens b4. love the pant stripe i dea but i think u need a diff. number font, and i'm not so crazy about the jersey, cuz it remins me a little of carolina and a little like..... new england? maybe. i dunno its just way toplain for baltimore. not ur fault though.

as for the jets, its okay. i personally like their current jerseys, ur number font may be kind of hard to read, but good idea with the should and pant stripes. and the helmet is sort of new and futuristic. i'm not sold about it, but being a little out their is what this projects about

Yep...The way this place is growing to a lot of guys it is new. :P

To be honest I didn't know if I should or not. It didn't say it had to be an unseen concept. Those are two of my best IMHO so I thought I would bring them back from the dead. Must have done something right you remembered them. :D

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

alright, welcome to 2010. football jerseys have not changed that much (its only 4 years away, almost 3), and the Kansas City Chiefs have decided to revamp their on-field look. On top of a re-worked primary logo, the Chiefs have new jerseys to show off. Here they are, in three images, if i could get all 3 linked to the first page that would be great. C&C.

Picture1.png

Picture2.png

Picture3.png

This is a great jersey concept, but here are some things i dont get.

Is one of the shoulder stripes supposed to be bigger than the other? it seems like one of them is larger to me.

Also, why the font change in the logo? Explain that, because i see nothing wrong with the current logo right now at all. If anything, i would have added yellow into the arrowhead somewhere. Possibly a border around the KC.

I like the pants and shoulder stripes, good job there. Except for the point i mentioned above.

There should be some TV number on the sleeves.

Also, the socks coming up out of the shoes have to be white, NFL rules. I learned that with my first concept! (a chiefs one no less)

Overall a good concept for my favorite team ever. Nice wordmark, although the capital letters at the beginning and end dont sit well with me.

Here are the 2011 Ravens and my first concept with shadows!!!! did i get the shadows right? I did it in paint

ravens1gf5.png

Logo

ravens2cw4.png

Home with pants variation

ravens3ih1.png

Away with pants variation

ravens4kg4.png

Home Alternate and away pants variation

As you can see there is a color change and some of you will think it looks like the Redskins. Unofortunately, I realized that a little too late

alright, welcome to 2010. football jerseys have not changed that much (its only 4 years away, almost 3), and the Kansas City Chiefs have decided to revamp their on-field look. On top of a re-worked primary logo, the Chiefs have new jerseys to show off. Here they are, in three images, if i could get all 3 linked to the first page that would be great. C&C.

Picture1.png

Picture2.png

Picture3.png

This is a great jersey concept, but here are some things i dont get.

Is one of the shoulder stripes supposed to be bigger than the other? it seems like one of them is larger to me.

Also, why the font change in the logo? Explain that, because i see nothing wrong with the current logo right now at all. If anything, i would have added yellow into the arrowhead somewhere. Possibly a border around the KC.

I like the pants and shoulder stripes, good job there. Except for the point i mentioned above.

There should be some TV number on the sleeves.

Also, the socks coming up out of the shoes have to be white, NFL rules. I learned that with my first concept! (a chiefs one no less)

Overall a good concept for my favorite team ever. Nice wordmark, although the capital letters at the beginning and end dont sit well with me.

The shoulder stripes just appear bigger because one whole shoulder on that template is bigger than the other, aside from re-drawing the template that is outside my control.

I don't see a problem with the logo font right now either, but this was supposed to be for 2010, so i thought maybe people would think of their logo looks a little dated by then, thats my only reasoning for that. I actually thought about adding yellow to the logo, but i really like the logo on the helmet without yellow. i cant really explain it, but it just didnt look right to me.

TV numbers were hard to get rid of, but because the stripes take up much of the top of the shoulder, they would have to be on the sleeves. we all know how year after year players sleeves get shorter and shorter, so by 2010 what are we going to be left with? probably no room for sleeve numbers.

about the socks: i know that is currently a rule, but i took the liberty of predicting that the nfl will get rid of this rule by 2010, mostly because the rule is dumb, and players break the rule and pay the fine anyway if they want to look different.

if you look closer at the wordmark you will realize that all the letters are capitals, not just the end letters. they are just taller than the rest. i admit it looks awkward, but i got over it pretty fast because of the way 'kansas city' sits in there.

thanks for the c&c, any more is appreciated.

I tried to fix the Chargers one and I couldn't get the right look.

SO... I changed up and switched teams. Now I updated the Cleveland Browns. Not as much of a redux, but more of a tweak. I think they look better than there old ones.

chargerscleveland.png

C&C Please

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

giants08concept2ec2.png

i wanna no some c & c please

Much better.

But what font is that?

I have been dying to find that because it looks alot like the University of Cincinnati font(except for some minor changes in the number 4)

giants08concept2ec2.png

Well, I don't think they need 3 different styles of gray pants. I'd also color the top half of the socks either red or blue. I'd make the number fotn different from the wordmark font, possibly just a standard block. To be perfectly honest, it's way too busy, I'd tone some things down, possibly change some colors, and just in general, simplify them a bit.

giants08concept2ec2.png

Well, I don't think they need 3 different styles of gray pants. I'd also color the top half of the socks either red or blue. I'd make the number fotn different from the wordmark font, possibly just a standard block. To be perfectly honest, it's way too busy, I'd tone some things down, possibly change some colors, and just in general, simplify them a bit.

get rid of the pants stripe completely. That and the horn stripe. If you leave only the side arm stripe it would look modern but still nice. I tried it on paint and it looks better

Archived