NFL graphic outlook

Throwback

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody know how I can Upload the image once i'm done?

Imageshack.us

Go there and upload it. After you do, it will take you to a page with several addresses. Copy and paste the FIRST one below the picture of your uniforms. Thats all it takes! Need anymore help, just ask!

ok finally my last revison to my 2008 giants giants08concept3or8.png

I like that on alot, But what is the point of the Giants logo if you don't use it. you should put it on the jersey since the NY logo is already on the helmet or the other way around. Just a suggestion.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

Very first draft(turns out I DID save it. Huzzah!)

I want to keep the main look of the Patriots, as I think it's something that could last for a while. However, the silver always felt tacked on, so it's gone.

At the same time, I really wanted to add some more classic elements. Primarily the red primary jerseys, I want to add the white/blue/white striping as well, but I just don't think I have enough room.

The most modern change I made is by far the pants, which is inspired by (besides obviously) the logo, also the pants wore in the early 90s, but just for one season.

Patslogoandcolors.png

patshome1.png

patsaway1.png

patsalt1.png

I'm still definitely going to change something else, but I'm not sure what...

you should use these with a blue side panel outlined in red i really like the pants stripe very creative

ATL

I want to keep the main look of the Patriots, as I think it's something that could last for a while. However, the silver always felt tacked on, so it's gone.

At the same time, I really wanted to add some more classic elements. Primarily the red primary jerseys, I want to add the white/blue/white striping as well, but I just don't think I have enough room.

The most modern change I made is by far the pants, which is inspired by (besides obviously) the logo, also the pants wore in the early 90s, but just for one season.

Patslogoandcolors.png

patshome1.png

patsaway1.png

patsalt1.png

you should use these with a blue side panel outlined in red i really like the pants stripe very creative

ditch the 'flying elvis' logo and modernise the jersey a bit and you've got a great concept.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Patslogoandcolors.png

patshome1.png

patsaway1.png

patsalt1.png

ditch the 'flying elvis' logo and modernize the jersey a bit and you've got a great concept.

Nice pant stripe!

try modernizing the colours.

Wish this guy would get his head in this game.

~?~

Patslogoandcolors.png

patshome1.png

patsaway1.png

patsalt1.png

ditch the 'flying elvis' logo and modernize the jersey a bit and you've got a great concept.

Nice pant stripe!

try modernizing the colours.

Wish this guy would get his head in this game.

looking at his portfolio, i noticed that my chiefs concept in this topic has basically the same jersey striping as beatniks browns concept. just want to mention that was unintentional and now i feel pretty dumb. at least the pants are different, i guess.

After reading your last post, I went back to look at your chiefs concept. That is actually exactly how I was doing the striping for my lions uniforms. I guess I will have to think of something else now. It is hard to find different ways to modernize teams with sleeve stripes, and that is the way I decided to do it. I had the pants stripe different also, but I will try to come up with something different.

MegatronSig2.jpg

2015 Patriots:

i introduced a new blue-ish type of silver and made two new helmets since i think by 2015 the NFL will change its rule about hom many helmets a team can have. i know many of you will bring out the fact that a red helmet will be way too similar to their afc east rival the bills, but if you looked at the league lately you can make tons of opinions on how teams with the colors blue and red in the NFL are similar, like the Texans, or the Giants. i changed the style of the jersedy by ditching the wraparound stripe. on the shoulder is only the face of the elvis logo, and similar to how the steelers have a patch on the front of their jersey, i put a patcxh of the star logo on thefront. i kept the number font cuz its one of my favorites in the league, and on the pant stripe the 3 red lines are too emphazine the teams 3 champion chips in 2001, 03, & 04. Not to say the Patriots wont win anymore but i know there was a lot of speculation weather or not you can count those Patriots as a dynasty or not. So thats just their for honor and remeberance.

da.jpg

C&C please.

can i get some c&c on this concpet. i worked hard on it and wated to know what some of u think. negative or positive doesnt matter.

2015 Patriots:

i introduced a new blue-ish type of silver and made two new helmets since i think by 2015 the NFL will change its rule about hom many helmets a team can have. i know many of you will bring out the fact that a red helmet will be way too similar to their afc east rival the bills, but if you looked at the league lately you can make tons of opinions on how teams with the colors blue and red in the NFL are similar, like the Texans, or the Giants. i changed the style of the jersedy by ditching the wraparound stripe. on the shoulder is only the face of the elvis logo, and similar to how the steelers have a patch on the front of their jersey, i put a patcxh of the star logo on thefront. i kept the number font cuz its one of my favorites in the league, and on the pant stripe the 3 red lines are too emphazine the teams 3 champion chips in 2001, 03, & 04. Not to say the Patriots wont win anymore but i know there was a lot of speculation weather or not you can count those Patriots as a dynasty or not. So thats just their for honor and remeberance.

da.jpg

C&C please.

can i get some c&c on this concpet. i worked hard on it and wated to know what some of u think. negative or positive doesnt matter.

I like `em fine except the side panels on the jerseys (but I don't like contrasting side panels at all, not just these). Also, the Patriots head logo on the sleeve doesn't look right facing that direction. I think I know why you did that, but to me, it doesn't look right.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

• 1 month later...

Archived