NFL graphic outlook

Throwback

ok well here's denver home unifroms for 2010 (rough draft)

Some quick notes before hand

1 the same logos and numbers are used

2 This is my first work with this template so it might look not right to some(ya never know how some people view things, not that its worng or right)

ok whithout any further adu the roght draft of denver's home uniform for 2010

Denver2010.png

C&C

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's looking good! The teeth make a world of difference. The blue on the ear would look better if it were black. I know that's a small change, but it's something I noticed.

alright, welcome to 2010. football jerseys have not changed that much (its only 4 years away, almost 3), and the Kansas City Chiefs have decided to revamp their on-field look. On top of a re-worked primary logo, the Chiefs have new jerseys to show off. Here they are, in three images, if i could get all 3 linked to the first page that would be great. C&C.

Picture1.png

Picture2.png

Picture3.png

alright, welcome to 2010. football jerseys have not changed that much (its only 4 years away, almost 3), and the Kansas City Chiefs have decided to revamp their on-field look. On top of a re-worked primary logo, the Chiefs have new jerseys to show off. Here they are, in three images, if i could get all 3 linked to the first page that would be great. C&C.

Picture1.png

Picture2.png

Picture3.png

:love::notworthy::wow:

~?~

here is my giants 2008 concept giants08conceptqc1.png

That much of an overhaul so soon? ^_^

I hope not. Not crazy about the numbers...or the logo....or the helmet....or....all of it, really.

It looks better suited to a team that might be called the Ninjas, or the Lightning, or something. Maybe the Chargers?

Here is my Titans for 2010.... New logo (I made this a while back with the help of some people on here!) and new uniforms! I used a lot more red than the Titans do now, because I feel that since it is one of their colors, it should be used on the uniform in some way or another! C+C! Hope ya'll like them!

alltz1.png

That much of an overhaul so soon? ^_^

I hope not. Not crazy about the numbers...or the logo....or the helmet....or....all of it, really.

It looks better suited to a team that might be called the Ninjas, or the Lightning, or something. Maybe the Chargers?

yea good point i was tryin to do somethin differnet and the logos are like when a giant steps ot craks the ground idk i thought it lokked good

islesbarlu7.png

poland.png

Gimme an X "X!"

Gimme an F "F!"

Gimme an L "L!"

What does that spell?

XFL!

not that its a bad concept but its just for the wrong team!

(good work though!)

NODS HEAD

Don't like the # font too much.

~?~

2007 New York Jets

JetsPackage1copy.png

2008 Baltimore Ravens

ravensuniset32206b.jpg

Bringing back concpets from the dead? i've seen ur ravens b4. love the pant stripe i dea but i think u need a diff. number font, and i'm not so crazy about the jersey, cuz it remins me a little of carolina and a little like..... new england? maybe. i dunno its just way toplain for baltimore. not ur fault though.

as for the jets, its okay. i personally like their current jerseys, ur number font may be kind of hard to read, but good idea with the should and pant stripes. and the helmet is sort of new and futuristic. i'm not sold about it, but being a little out their is what this projects about

Archived