Favorite college mascot

Ez Street

Oh my goodness, you got a shot of Big Red without his trademark white towel!

Well, because I bleed black & gold, Truman the Mizzou Tiger will always be #1 in my heart, but outside of him I gotta go with the Tulsa University Hurricane Guy. Looks like Superman except his head is an enormous yellow thing that's supposed to look like a funnel cloud (I guess) but really looks like a huge block of cheese.

Oh my goodness, you got a shot of Big Red without his trademark white towel!

Well, because I bleed black & gold, Truman the Mizzou Tiger will always be #1 in my heart, but outside of him I gotta go with the Tulsa University Hurricane Guy. Looks like Superman except his head is an enormous yellow thing that's supposed to look like a funnel cloud (I guess) but really looks like a huge block of cheese.

hmmmm, need to find a pic of that dude. He sounds weird.

Do the UC-Santa Cruz Banana Slugs have a mascot?  :laugh:

I want a UCSC hat...Banana Slug is such a cool nickname...

I also want a Seton Hall University shirt with SHU on the front so when people ask me what SHU stands for I can say Shut the Heck Up.  :D And a Boise State shirt with BSU on the front, and a Furman University shirt with FU on the front...

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Well, I found a picture of the Tulsa mascot - Captain 'Cane. Apparently the university is considering going with another type of mascot and getting rid of this one. Apparently, Tulsa changes mascots, but not its nickname, every few decades. Captain 'Cane has only been around since the mid 80's.

mascot.jpg

as far as my biases go, Bucky Badger and Notre Dame's Leprechaun

6.jpg

nd-leprechaun-101202-lg.jpg

however, for looking almost exactly like the logo he's based on, i gotta give it up to Sparky from Arizona State

6.jpg

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived