NFL Thanksgiving

bterreson

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On another note, after the Bucs came out with the new Buccaneer Red, Pewter, black and white, suddenly everyone made fun of the old light orange colors. No one seems to make fun of the University of Tenn which sports the same light orange...

does "Pastel Patsies" ring a bell to you? it should...it wasn't all of a sudden, either...heh, if Culverhouse actually tried to put winning teams out there, no one would have dissed your orange. :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Im so glad someone else knew this...their "throwbacks" are nothing but alternates...what I would love to see them wear are the uniforms they wore when they lost to Jim O'brien and the colts in the super bowl...anyone else think those were fantastic uniforms? Think there is ever any chance of them breaking those out again?

Dallas' throwback/alt really is the old throwback with navy instead of royal blue, so even the cowboys aren't wearing a true throwback. So its really an alternate not a throwback.

I would love to see them wear the uniforms they wore when they lost to Jim O'brien and the colts in the super bowl...anyone else think those were fantastic uniforms?

They were always my favourite Dallas uniforms. And I wish they'd go back to the number font of that era, too...

"Old folks"

scorepics-ca.jpg

I'm going to the Patriots Bears game Thanksgiving weekend and I just looked on the website and I think they may be bringing the Old Unis out. The website game page usually just has team helmets as the VS logo, but on this one it has this

CHECK OUT THE PATRIOTS WEBSITE

I am pumped!!!! My bro is a Bears fan (you know teens and the whole brotherly hatred when your 16 from SB XX) and weve planned this since the scedule was announced last year. Man oh man how cool would it be if they come out of that tunnel in those unis. I cant wait. I think that would be the 1st time in the new stadium. Please adivise if you know details.

I'm going to the Patriots Bears game Thanksgiving weekend and I just looked on the website and I think they may be bringing the Old Unis out. The website game page usually just has team helmets as the VS logo, but on this one it has this

CHECK OUT THE PATRIOTS WEBSITE

I am pumped!!!! My bro is a Bears fan (you know teens and the whole brotherly hatred when your 16 from SB XX) and weve planned this since the scedule was announced last year. Man oh man how cool would it be if they come out of that tunnel in those unis. I cant wait. I think that would be the 1st time in the new stadium. Please adivise if you know details.

Here's a pic from the Patriots website. Very interesting indeed.

ImgDyn.jpg

On another note, after the Bucs came out with the new Buccaneer Red, Pewter, black and white, suddenly everyone made fun of the old light orange colors. No one seems to make fun of the University of Tenn which sports the same light orange........................................

Not the SAME orange.

201222154_0f633bbfdb_o.png

i don't expect the pats to bust out the 'pat the patriot' era uniforms. just looks like a promo for thanksgiving day game but with no real intention to bust out the retros.

Yes, because it makes perfect sense to "promo" a game by putting up a picture of a guy who hasn't played in nearly 20 years.

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

i don't expect the pats to bust out the 'pat the patriot' era uniforms. just looks like a promo for thanksgiving day game but with no real intention to bust out the retros.

Yes, because it makes perfect sense to "promo" a game by putting up a picture of a guy who hasn't played in nearly 20 years.

yeah that was kinda my point. I keep hearing a 20th Anniversary cerimony of that SB so who knows, i'm going I just got a Gragan Throwback formy bday (eventhough Im a fat ass, should have gotten Hog Hannah) so either way, I would just be jazzed to see them run from the tunnel in those unis again.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived