Jersey Wallpaper

p.stic

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not to be rude p.stic, but I asked for a Sens one and for an O's one a while ago.

I hear ya man! To be fair I started doing the requests from the first page of the posting, going in order as much as possible. I will get it soon. I wrote some actions so now the process will go much faster. Not sure how far down the posting list your request was, but it's coming soon!

miamiheatredku9.th.jpgmiamiheatyellowyc5.th.jpgmiamiheatmaroonqa5.th.jpgmiamiheatblackbh2.th.jpg

Only have the one Miami Heat logo. I have a couple others but they were drawn badly in Illustrator. After I fix them I will get more Heat ones up. If anyone has any logos, arrogant.bastard.az@gmail.com, that'd be great!

those are fantastic thank you. i understand that those are the only clean logos u can find and dont worry thats more than enough. i greatly appreciate it.

My fantasy football team logo:

mainejersey640.gif

Anyone else working in PhotoShop 7? I can't figure out how to type along the work path to do the stitching.

I can't figure that out in PS8 either.

Same here..i have Photoshop CS2 Ver. 9.0..i can do everything up to that part though

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

I'm in the same boat, can't get the "Type on Path" effect to work, for the stitching.

I am working on the issue now. After I posted the tutorial and I said I did not like how the other method of doing the Stoke Path turned out, Roxstarmedia downloaded the tutorial and then made some actions to do the process, and in his actions he made a brush that works great!!! I got his actions and then added to what he had made and made the process full-auto via the action. I need to finish one part of the action and it will be done. I have a couple people that have earlier versions of Photoshop that are going to use it and see if it works from my CS2 version to theirs. If all is ok, then I will post the actions for all.

Not to be rude p.stic, but I asked for a Sens one and for an O's one a while ago.

I hear ya man! To be fair I started doing the requests from the first page of the posting, going in order as much as possible. I will get it soon. I wrote some actions so now the process will go much faster. Not sure how far down the posting list your request was, but it's coming soon!

It'll be worth the wait. These are amazing.

oBIgzrL.png

Archived