Jersey Wallpaper

p.stic

For those of you who can't figure out how to type on a path in PS7:

You can't. That functionality wasn't introduced until Photoshop CS. You can always create a brush using a V and stroke the path with it, though.

I have Photoshop CS2 ver 9.0 ....how about me?

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would like to see an phoenix suns

p.stic u already made suns, u didn't post them?

http://nbainfoforums.jconserv.net/viewtopic.php?t=46

Thay are posted and have been since the first day topic started. It's just that page 9 of a topic isn't the whole topic. Looking through other pages of the topic helps a lot. :bonk:

I really love that, for some reason, you did a Rochester Royals wallpaper. That might be the first time anyone in the history of the world has done anything with/for the Royals. I love it.

Thanks so much.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Okay ... so despite the fact I have a fair bit of work to do today, I spent the last hour and a half or so trying to organize these things so people can easily find them (and not request ones that have already been done).

A few things first:

? The links are to posts in this thread, and are to the first post containing links to wallpapers for that team. If you want something else for that team, keep scrolling down; chances are you'll find it.

? The links are only to the wallpapers p.stic has done. I didn't link to anyone else's.

? If there's no link, there's no wallpaper. Don't ask.

Okay? So get to clickin': http://www.geocities.com/glenncook2002

Archived