Jersey Wallpaper

p.stic

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can you do one for every variation of every team ever? all of them? home and away? names and numbers?

thx in advance!

lollercoptorz!!!!1111!!!!

I asked you for mine like 20 minutes ago...im just worried!! its for my sister, not me. But still, I NEED IT!!!

i have this small .jpg file. Motor%20City%20Mechanics%20Logo%202.jpg i know it's only 50 pixels square and only 2k, but do you think you can make me several variations of your sweeeeeeeeet wallpapers with it? i need it at 5:27 pm eastern time on 11/24/06, no earlier, no later. thanks so much dood.

absolutely killer p.stic!

muchas gracias for the tutorial... I've been working on this technique forever but could never get it right... the stitches technique put me over the edge... I'm as happy as a 16 year old on prom night. I'm just mad I didn't think of it myself.

I highly recommend the macine wash filters from mr. retro... a tool every designer should have.

My question is where do I get the logo vectors you seem to have gotten your pretty little hands on?

I created a "jersey" with my corporate i.d.

notionsjersey800x600.jpg

sports_sig_by_PWG44.jpg

i have this small .jpg file. Motor%20City%20Mechanics%20Logo%202.jpg i know it's only 50 pixels square and only 2k, but do you think you can make me several variations of your sweeeeeeeeet wallpapers with it? i need it at 5:27 pm eastern time on 11/24/06, no earlier, no later. thanks so much dood.

lol, knew it was coming from someone.

lol, knew it was coming from someone.

Yeah, but since only 1 person acknowledged it before you, he had to say it again.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived