Jersey Wallpaper

p.stic

Hey, if you get a chance could you do an Appalachian State one?

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I call shenanigans! You're obviously playing favorites towards the Wildcatters because they finally don't suck.

Would it be possible to make a Pensacola Ice Pilots logo using the logo below?

logo2.png

also, p.stic, if you need a vector version of the pensacola ice pilots logo, just hit me up.

Seriously, I understand that the Ice Pilots logo is a little more complex then the Catters "W" logo and if you're working it, that's cool. I guess i forgot to mention they're in the ECHL.

Hey Geoff...how's about you send that vector this way...I think I wanna take a shot at that. (You know, since I AM from Pensacola and all...)

I would if I had the vector. That is the PNG taken straight from the bottom of the Ice Pilots website.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

sorry bucco_b, i was the one with the vector version of the logo. i threw these together before i saw your post.

Thank you! Those are beautiful. I had to do a little editing to make it fit my screen but it worked out.

Hey it's about time we don't suck after two horrible years and a hurricane wiping out the third, we're beating Florida right now by the way :D . But seriously I really like the new Pilots look, very solid especially since they're using the full eagle logo on the jerseys.

I wish. The white jerseys look horrid with just the "P" logo.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

These are great p. stic. Killer work man, I love these.

Sorry if this has been asked, but would I be able to make these using photoshop 6.0. That's the best program I have.

-E.A.R.

You'd be able to do everything except the stitching. The type on path tool isn't available in 6.0.

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

p.stic, you are a wallpaper making g-d! I currently am using your red New York Giants 'NY' logo as my background. But i would totally like some Ohio State Buckeyes wallpaper. If you could do this that'd be great! Thanks a lot. :D

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

sorry bucco_b, i was the one with the vector version of the logo. i threw these together before i saw your post.

Thank you! Those are beautiful. I had to do a little editing to make it fit my screen but it worked out.

Hey it's about time we don't suck after two horrible years and a hurricane wiping out the third, we're beating Florida right now by the way :D . But seriously I really like the new Pilots look, very solid especially since they're using the full eagle logo on the jerseys.

I wish. The white jerseys look horrid with just the "P" logo.

That sucks, I thought the road set looked great with the eagle crest. Does Pensacola ever wear darks at home, I know we do.

hey just checking in on my request for the oregon ducks and my brothers for the osu beavers

just checking

keep up the good work

The refs are reviewing your request but don't worry, it's pretty certain to go in your favor.

Sincerely,

The husband of a bitter Sooners fan :D

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

These are great p. stic. Killer work man, I love these.

Sorry if this has been asked, but would I be able to make these using photoshop 6.0. That's the best program I have.

-E.A.R.

You'd be able to do everything except the stitching. The type on path tool isn't available in 6.0.

Awwww, that's no fun, I wanted to try and make some. Thanks for the info though. Would anyone happen to know what program I would need to make these.

-E.A.R.

Awwww, that's no fun, I wanted to try and make some. Thanks for the info though. Would anyone happen to know what program I would need to make these.

-E.A.R.

if your using the older versions of the apps I believe you could use illustrator to create the stitching. Create the paths in Photoshop, export them to Illustrator create the "v" stitching, then copy the Illustrator paths (the "v" stitching) back into the photoshop document... should work, don't hate if it doesn't, it's been a while since I've used the older versions...

sports_sig_by_PWG44.jpg

Archived