Jersey Wallpaper

p.stic

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a Patriots one in one of the 19 pages? I really don't want to go through 19 pages.

Again, trying to keep things up to date here: http://www.geocities.com/glenncook2002/

I know I haven't added any of the ones on the last page or two, but I will try to add those links in short order.

cbluekl6.th.jpgcgrayaa2.th.jpgcredpb5.th.jpgcnavyyr1.th.jpg

Has anybody ever noticed how when the powers that be enlarge the Cubs "C"... It's not exactly proportionate?

On the 5950's and the batting helmets it's thicker... when it gets enlarged (on jersey's, bumber stickers, etc.) it's thinner... In my opinion and to my eye it looks as if the "C" should be thicker or bolder... no?

sports_sig_by_PWG44.jpg

Has anybody ever noticed how when the powers that be enlarge the Cubs "C"... It's not exactly proportionate?

On the 5950's and the batting helmets it's thicker... when it gets enlarged (on jersey's, bumber stickers, etc.) it's thinner... In my opinion and to my eye it looks as if the "C" should be thicker or bolder... no?

More like these?

credqj7.th.jpgcnavygx9.th.jpgcgraygr3.th.jpgcbluesu0.th.jpg

The other C logo was one I had from years ago. This one was from an official MLB document. Also a problem I noticed, the logo was drawn with both fills and strokes. Strokes sometimes do not expand the right way when they get smaller or larger. In this logo I expanded the stroke and eliminated it and made it into a fill. Works much better that way. Any logos I get I expand and get rid of the stroke. Try and never use strokes in logos.

OK when do we get on with what these are obviously moving to...SOCCER. ManU, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool...of course Norwich City, Barcelona, AC Milan, Bayern Munich, AJAX, PSV Einhhoven, Lyon, PSG, Boca Jrs, River Plate, Pumas, Club America, Chivas, Sao Paolo, Deportivo Saprissa, Celtic, Hearts, Rangers, etc etc etc.

Seconded.

QPR%20Sig.png

OK when do we get on with what these are obviously moving to...SOCCER. ManU, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool...of course Norwich City, Barcelona, AC Milan, Bayern Munich, AJAX, PSV Einhhoven, Lyon, PSG, Boca Jrs, River Plate, Pumas, Club America, Chivas, Sao Paolo, Deportivo Saprissa, Celtic, Hearts, Rangers, etc etc etc.

Seconded.

It's a start ... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/gle...sey1024x768.gif

I was also looking for an Arsenal vector logo on Brands of the World, but olnly came up with a .cdr that wouldn't open in Illustrator.

Seconded.

Thirdeded.

I'd like me an Arsenal one.

Seconded.

Thirdeded.

I'd like me an Arsenal one.

Fo'th'd. I'd enjoy a Juventus if someone would feel like it. I really need to get Photoshop so i can do this stuff.

Archived