Jersey Wallpaper

p.stic

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I searched through this thread and could not find a Calgary Flames set, so I would like to request it.

Could you also please do the following two requests? :unsure:

1. For the school I teach at, on a red background.

sfjh_logo_on_red.jpg

2. For the hockey team I play for, on a "Mighty Ducks Jade" background. (Add a thin white outline to logo)

WolvesCrest.jpg

Thanks in advance!

I have thouroughly enjoyed working on these and really loved the tutorial. P Stic, you have too much time on your hands, so I'll let you be the wallpaper boy. I still love looking at them and you do really good work. If you get backed up and want me to do another one of these days, let me know

Feel free to keep going. Don't let me stop you. :P People are always requesting stuff. Doubt there will ever be enough on here.

Thanks p.stic for the excellent tutorial. Here is a Matsuzaka wall for the Sox fans out there....

DICE-K

Well, there goes my afternoon project :D

Shouldn't that be a road gray?

Yes, also working on the road version. I know they don't have names on their home whites, but then again who cares. Worked for him...

03_03_05_43bush_tn.jpg

SnapHookSig_435x108.jpg

I'm probably one of the few remaining Bonds fans, but that syringe one is absolutely hilarious...and very well done.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I searched through this thread and could not find a Calgary Flames set, so I would like to request it.

Could you also please do the following two requests? :unsure:

1. For the school I teach at, on a red background.

sfjh_logo_on_red.jpg

2. For the hockey team I play for, on a "Mighty Ducks Jade" background. (Add a thin white outline to logo)

WolvesCrest.jpg

Thanks in advance!

I only know of the university simon fraser (SFU) and they are the clansmen so that dragon thing has me a little confused.

Canucks request please!!

The Skate Logo, Johnny Canuck logo and the Rink/stick (or C/stick) ones...and i guess the retarded whale one for those that like it...?

Love the work, keep it up.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

phuc,

I got all the White Sox ones you had up over at Vectorportal, but I was wondering if I could request a couple more:

The 70's pajama-era script, white text on a blue mesh:

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?lo=764

The throwback logo they used, blue on a cream mesh:

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?lo=zqkfu9k8935cv26w5tlq

...and it'd be awesome if you could do something with this on a baby-blue background (although that might be tricky, considering the source image):

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?lo=752

Thanks in advance!

You happen to have any of those logos in vector? I don't have any of those logos or I would have made them before. If you have them I can do it.

Phuc, did you ever get to these? No rush, just a friendly reminder. :)

Archived