Jersey Wallpaper

p.stic

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there anyway to create the stitching effect without Illustrator? Also I would to make a request for Atlanta Falcons.

Thanks and good work guys!.

The stitching s done with Photoshop. You really don't need Illustrator at all, that is just used to make the logos clear by having them in vector.

05redwl0.th.jpg05bluesp5.th.jpg05grayjz7.th.jpg

06bluexs1.th.jpg06grayfi9.th.jpg06redrv8.th.jpg

04bluezg6.th.jpg04redeu0.th.jpg04grayth7.th.jpg

07redey5.th.jpg07bluexq1.th.jpg07grayur2.th.jpg

16redxp8.th.jpg16blueqj1.th.jpg16graykk2.th.jpg

09redge4.th.jpg09grayfd8.th.jpg09bluefb8.th.jpg

08bluepm7.th.jpg08redzz9.th.jpg08grayha1.th.jpg

03bluelk2.th.jpg03redjn7.th.jpg03graylg4.th.jpg

02bluemc8.th.jpg02graydw1.th.jpg02redre5.th.jpg

15redix2.th.jpg15grayrt7.th.jpg15bluexk6.th.jpg

14bluelj7.th.jpg14redga4.th.jpg14grayzw9.th.jpg

10blueps7.th.jpg10redca9.th.jpg10graywm0.th.jpg

13blueki1.th.jpg13graywv7.th.jpg13redow9.th.jpg

12bluetz0.th.jpg12reddb1.th.jpg12grayui0.th.jpg

11graylq1.th.jpg11bluesy9.th.jpg11redrm3.th.jpg

01redns7.th.jpg01bluezq5.th.jpg01grayrv1.th.jpg

Is there anyway to create the stitching effect without Illustrator? Also I would like to make a request for Atlanta Falcons.

Thanks and good work guys!.

The stitching s done with Photoshop. You really don't need Illustrator at all, that is just used to make the logos clear by having them in vector.

OK cool. Yea I went back and looked at the tutorial, skimmed over it before.

Thanks.

p.stic,

These wallpapers are fantastic. I check to see if there are new ones every day. I used to think that all these requests for specific teams were kind of tacky given that you are doing all this of your own accord, but now I want to throw in a few humble requests of my own should you choose them.

In no particular order:

Florida State University

Philadelphia Phillies

Philadelphia Eagles, especially if you have one of the old eagle logos

Miami Dolphins

US Soccer crest

If you did any of these in the future, I'll name my first born after you. Never mind that I'm sterile. I think the statement stands for itself.

You know, say what you will about America. Thirteen bucks still gets you a hell of a load of mice.

w3greenvi9.th.jpgw2blackzm2.th.jpg

I just have one anal-retentive request. If you get a chance, could you change the green in these to more of a Packers green? I know that the shade of green that you used is from the WSU logos, but all of our sports team wear dark/hunter green and since these are supposed to be "jerseys," it'd make them more accurate.

I waited til now to ask because I wanted to allow some other requests to be done before I made mine.

brew.png

roidgrayvo0.th.jpgroidbeigefq9.th.jpgroidorangelg6.th.jpgroidblackrh5.th.jpgroidgoldcn0.th.jpg

:shocked:

OWNED! p.stic this is hysterical! can u make a "Chicago Cubs: 99 years of Mediocrity" background?

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

you wanted the best you got the best!

BEARRRRRRS!

bears_blue.jpg

bears_orange.jpg

bears_white.jpg

Those look great, but one thing, one the blue one, the blue on the C isn't there, it should still be, you would still be able to tell the difference.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

I disagree... on the blue background the blue outline is not neccesary... such as on the helmet., the decal is orange with a white outline only... when the "C" appears on the white or orange is the blue outline needed.

I believe its stated that way in the corporate standards manual for the organization...

sports_sig_by_PWG44.jpg

P. Stic those UConn wallpapers look amazing....there is only one more request that is still pending from you ...Fairleigh Dickinson University aka FDU Knights...The correct logo is burgendy and blue not the black and blue logo if you are searching for the logo if you could create another one of your masterpieces but in FDU it would be greatly appericated. Keep up the great and amazing work

Archived