Jersey Wallpaper

p.stic

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's the Trail Blazers ?

About that, this is the third time I've asked for it. Anyone have it ? :cursing:

Hold your damn horses, dude. P.stic's got a lot of requests to go through, and he's doing them in the order they were posted; he's not gonna just drop everything just because you came late to the party.

I'm still trying to keep everything up-to-date and organized here: http://www.geocities.com/glenncook2002/

About that, this is the third time I've asked for it. Anyone have it ? :cursing:

Hold your damn horses, dude. P.stic's got a lot of requests to go through, and he's doing them in the order they were posted; he's not gonna just drop everything just because you came late to the party.

I'm still trying to keep everything up-to-date and organized here: http://www.geocities.com/glenncook2002/

Wow, thanks for that link. I can watch for the Saints, which I've asked for once and only once. :D

All kidding aside, the rudeness and impatience of some people on this board is unbelievable. You'd think world peace depended on them getting a damn wallpaper. :cursing:

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Wow, thanks for that link. I can watch for the Saints, which I've asked for once and only once.

All kidding aside, the rudeness and impatience of some people on this board is unbelievable. You'd think world peace depended on them getting a damn wallpaper.

What!? You mean the world will still go on if I don't have the right wallpaper on my computer!? :D

Be cool man. I have also asked for a wallpaper to be done but you have to be patient. There are so many requests being thrown at p.stic that we're lucky he is able to do any at all!

Of course the other option is to try it yourself using the tutorial.

Wow, thanks for that link. I can watch for the Saints, which I've asked for once and only once. :D

All kidding aside, the rudeness and impatience of some people on this board is unbelievable. You'd think world peace depended on them getting a damn wallpaper. :cursing:

NO kidding...

I "stitchitized" my AFL logo two pages back, and that thing took me a good two, three hours! (Maybe it was because it was also my first time, but Photoshop is the memory-eatingest program ever, so all that stitching DOES TAKE TIME!!!) The impatient ones really need to cool your jets. For those of you who have Illustrator and Photoshop, try the tutorial. It's actually REALLY EASY to follow (good job p.stic on that!), if you stick with it. (For what it's worth, Illustrator isn't necessarily needed...if you have a good clean image of a logo that's pretty big in size, you can select the individual colors on the logo and paste them all onto different layers...as long as whatever you're "stitching" is one solid piece, and on its' own layer, you can do the stitching thing.)

In any event, skyaa1, I think I might can hook you up a lil' sumthin sumthin (fleur-de-lis only though), since the Saints logo isn't really that complex. Firgured it's owed to you for the help and knowledge you'd dropped on me regarding my AFL Concept Series...

One other thing: anyone who needs a vectorized NFL logo...holla at me. I've got a whole sheet full of them done in Illustrator. For some teams (very few), I have two. But, if I don't respind instantly, or even within a day or two, to your request, BE PATIENT AND HOLD ON TO YOUR ASSES...I ain't forgot bout y'all...just gotta get to it--you know, since I am working extra hard towards my graduation in 4 weeks.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I call shenanigans! You're obviously playing favorites towards the Wildcatters because they finally don't suck.

Would it be possible to make a Pensacola Ice Pilots logo using the logo below?

logo2.png

Thanks, it's going on the work computer now. Later on after you catch up, Texas Wildcatters hockey of the ECHL, their secondary logo if possiblepickw.jpg

i hope i'm not stepping on any toes here, but just for the fun of it i threw these together:

wblackqd1.th.jpg wgoldtp0.th.jpg

also, p.stic, if you need a vector version of the pensacola ice pilots logo, just hit me up.

Seriously, I understand that the Ice Pilots logo is a little more complex then the Catters "W" logo and if you're working it, that's cool. I guess i forgot to mention they're in the ECHL.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Archived