Jersey Wallpaper

p.stic

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these are truly unreal. every single one looks better than the one before no matter what the team. if anyone who possesses this talent would like to I would love a Miami Hurricanes or Jacksonville Jaguars one in any form...

ltj009.png

These are amazing!!! I've tried your tutorial but have yet to have the time to put a full effort in. I would love to see a Dallas Cowboys one, Blue background and single star logo (or white background) and a Tony Romo one as well (giving props to #9) :) but of course I'm patient and will wait my turn....great job again, these are truly awesome and warrant the long list or replies!

CIDesignSig.png

After posting the Cubs, that is officially over 1000 wallpapers!!!

And for the record, every single one is appreciated. Even the teams that I hate, I'm looking at every single one. These are amazing dude.

I would suggest you just put them in their own separate posts, arranged by sport. Because this post WILL get to page 50+ if you dont.

Great job again, and I'll just sit back and wait for my other favorite teams.

(Ever thought about doing some nascar concepts? You could use car numbers...maybe incorporate sponsors, maybe not. Just a thought...)

SigReflect.png

And for the record, every single one is appreciated. Even the teams that I hate, I'm looking at every single one. These are amazing dude.

Great job again, and I'll just sit back and wait for my other favorite teams.

Totally agree. I am more of a Football fan personally, but I think all of them are simply brilliant. I can't wait to see the rest of the collection (yes that is a plea for more :D )

OK when do we get on with what these are obviously moving to...SOCCER. ManU, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool...of course Norwich City, Barcelona, AC Milan, Bayern Munich, AJAX, PSV Einhhoven, Lyon, PSG, Boca Jrs, River Plate, Pumas, Club America, Chivas, Sao Paolo, Deportivo Saprissa, Celtic, Hearts, Rangers, etc etc etc.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

Archived