Colorado 14ers(NBADL)

roxfan00

The 14ers had their debut this weekend and here are the road uniforms of the team....

front.jpg

front2.jpg

side.jpg

The uniforms seem very simple and not too dramatic.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

It looks like the Golden State Warriors playing University of Louisville. That's actually who I thought the opposing team was.

But you're right, they're simply and clean. I would have preferred royal blue to navy myself, but I recognize royal is dead to the sports logo designing world.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Also interesting...it looks like they're using a Mizuno basketball. I would have guessed that Spalding held the patent for the 2-piece basketball.

Then again, I caught a little bit of the Euroleague on NBATV this weekend, and they were using a 2-piece/2-color ball.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Here are the uniforms of the other new NBADL team the Los Angeles D-Fenders.

front3.jpg

72641199.jpg

Looks like everyone in the league is using the same uniform pattern by Addidas.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Are you guys blind? :wacko: Every NBADL team has the same uniform template except those teams who were members of others minor b-ball leagues before joining the league.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Are you guys blind? :wacko: Every NBADL team has the same uniform template except those teams who were members of others minor b-ball leagues before joining the league.

That's what I said in my previous post and this is the first year i've really followed the NBADL.

They're named for the many 14,000 peak mountains Colorado has

Wow, that's really weak. Terrible name.

By the way, I think the Dakota Wizards are called the Wizards because in Bismarck you have Bismarck High School called the Demons, St. Mary's High School called the Saints and Bismarck State College called the Mystics. That's actually weak, too -- I wish they'd come up with some other name.

They're named for the many 14,000 peak mountains Colorado has

Wow, that's really weak. Terrible name.

Not really... in Colorado, virtually every native knows what a 14er is, the team already has a lot of name recognition in the area, and the name has a lot of positive connotations in relation to sports.

While the name might be limited to a local appeal, it's minor league sports- pleasing the home crowd is really what it's about.

alot of nba teams like the nuggets, pistons, heat, ect. have basically the same jerseys too and everybody seems to be fine with that

ATL

And here are the home uniforms of the 14ers...from last night's game.

72698549.jpg

72698542.jpg

Archived