Colorado 14ers(NBADL)

roxfan00

It looks like the Golden State Warriors playing University of Louisville. That's actually who I thought the opposing team was.

But you're right, they're simply and clean. I would have preferred royal blue to navy myself, but I recognize royal is dead to the sports logo designing world.

Also interesting...it looks like they're using a Mizuno basketball. I would have guessed that Spalding held the patent for the 2-piece basketball.

Then again, I caught a little bit of the Euroleague on NBATV this weekend, and they were using a 2-piece/2-color ball.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

Are you guys blind? :wacko: Every NBADL team has the same uniform template except those teams who were members of others minor b-ball leagues before joining the league.

That's what I said in my previous post and this is the first year i've really followed the NBADL.

They're named for the many 14,000 peak mountains Colorado has

Wow, that's really weak. Terrible name.

By the way, I think the Dakota Wizards are called the Wizards because in Bismarck you have Bismarck High School called the Demons, St. Mary's High School called the Saints and Bismarck State College called the Mystics. That's actually weak, too -- I wish they'd come up with some other name.

They're named for the many 14,000 peak mountains Colorado has

Wow, that's really weak. Terrible name.

Not really... in Colorado, virtually every native knows what a 14er is, the team already has a lot of name recognition in the area, and the name has a lot of positive connotations in relation to sports.

While the name might be limited to a local appeal, it's minor league sports- pleasing the home crowd is really what it's about.

Are you guys blind? :wacko: Every NBADL team has the same uniform template except those teams who were members of others minor b-ball leagues before joining the league.

alot of nba teams like the nuggets, pistons, heat, ect. have basically the same jerseys too and everybody seems to be fine with that

Archived