What are your talents?

Richterscale

eric (and) parrish making dollars... old school

one of my favorite groups ever....matter of fact, i'm listening to 'back in business' right now.

'they go ooh and aah went i jump in the car, people treat me like kareem abdul-jabaar...'

'e-dub, mr. excitment, right....the poltergeist of rap, so come to the light....'

Drawing, and i am a radio voice talent, done a few voiceovers, and am looking to get a Radio gig sometime in the future with two oter radio personality friends of mine.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

singing, rapping (don't ask me to freestyle tho, i suck), some dancing, arm wrestling w/my left arm (it's always been like that-my left arm, i can beat almost everyone i know. right arm, i get dominated-and i'm righthanded!), makin folks laugh

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

i've played hockey for 26 years (although i haven't played since i moved to south carolina, i plan  on coaching when my son is ready to play), i play baseball (not, i stress not softball), i'm one of the most original hecklers at baseball games that you'll ever hear, i'm wicked awesome at nfl2k1, nba2k1, mlb2k2, and nhl2k2 for the dreamcast, trivia of any kind (you don't want to play against me in trivial pursuit) and my kids think i'm a pretty good human beatbox. oh yeah, i'm pretty good at drinking newcastle and bass ale.

Ummm....besides the talent of designing jerseys and logos, most likely impersonations.  Kasey Kasem, that Moviefone guy, and brutal impressions of Governor Arnold and Jerry Seinfeld.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived