Cowboys Uniform Concept

-(dp)-

Alright, a lot of people probably won't like this, because the cowboys uniforms shouldn't be changed. Well, I am going to post it anyways so tell me what you think, even if it is bad. I kind of tried to combine the throwbacks they wear, and their regulr uniform. I tried to kind of modernize it, and I also only used one shade of blue and one shade of silver. Well anyways, here it is.

cowboysunis.png

MegatronSig2.jpg

Alright, a lot of people probably won't like this, because the cowboys uniforms shouldn't be changed. Well, I am going to post it anyways so tell me what you think, even if it is bad. I kind of tried to combine the throwbacks they wear, and their regulr uniform. I tried to kind of modernize it, and I also only used one shade of blue and one shade of silver. Well anyways, here it is.

I like it. It looks a lot better than what they have now.

I never understood the 2 different colors of blue on the home (white) unis...

Looks good. I think I would like it better, though, if the numbers were on the shoulders and the stars were on the sleeves. That would be a little more traditional looking. That's the thing that bugs me about their current throwbacks. I just don't like that logo on the shoulders.

I do like the star on the pants. Nice touch.

no offense, but these don't hold a candle to the doublestars. this set aint bad in and of itself, though. I woulda used navy instead of royal if I were you, and used a little more silver on the whites, but then I'm not you so it don't really matter. heh, to be honest, the home resembles the Jets slightly.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I don't know if I can handle this, the Cowboys in only one shade of blue?!

That said, it looks great, just darken the blue.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

I preferred the royal blue. (Makes me think of the Staubach days instead of the Jerry Jones/Michael Irvin days.)

I like the white jerseys as a third jersey (like in 1994), but not the blue jerseys. White shoulders like this, and white jersey stripes or side panels, don't look good to me.

Packers-2.png

Archived