Patriots Uniform Concept

-(dp)-

First, I think the patriots should be red, white and blue. They don't need silver in their uniforms, so I took it out. I used shoulder stripes similar to what they use now, but the side panels are all the same color as the jersey. On the pants, I used more modern stripes that kind of resemble the logo. I also added a red alternate jersey. Please tell me what you think.

patsunis.png

MegatronSig2.jpg

Not too bad, though it does look weird w/o the silver. I love the pant stripe on the home, and I sorta dig the one on the aways (though I think it would be better if you just put the home stripe w/ a white outline on it), but the pant stripe with the alt. just doesn't look right. That's about my only gripe. Good job, A-!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: Man this very, very good nut it does look weird without the silver. And I don't think you need three different pants.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Okay. I changed to just 2 different pairs of pants, and did what K2bf suggested on the blue pants. When I was changing the blue pants, I noticed that these pants might actually work better for the texans, but oh well. C+C please

patsunis2.png

MegatronSig2.jpg

funny, i was about to say I was digging the design but felt you would need to address the two different types of white pants, but in the last one you did ;).

Question: Is the stripe on the helmet just one straight line or do you got new stripe like Panters or Titans where it goes half way. It just looks like it is doing that.

funny, i was about to say I was digging the design but felt you would need to address the two different types of white pants, but in the last one you did ;).

Question: Is the stripe on the helmet just one straight line or do you got new stripe like Panters or Titans where it goes half way. It just looks like it is doing that.

Yeah, it is supposed to be just a straight back one, but I guess I did make it look kind of like a short stripe

MegatronSig2.jpg

The pants look amazing, but they probably would be better for the Texans.

Would it be too much to ask for you to do a Texans concept with those pants? It just isn't working for the Patriots. You even gave them the red-on-navy shoulder stripes that the Texans sport. Seems like maybe you did all this work for the wrong team.

okay, thanks for the C+C. I added silver, because there are a lot of teams who are just red white and blue. I also changed the pants stripe. I will do a texans concept with that stripe, because it looked like it would fit them better. Tell me what you think.

patsunis3.png

MegatronSig2.jpg

Your original concept is awesome. Unnecessary silver (see: pacers, sabres) is becoming way too common. Count me in as a huge fan of the pant stripe on the original. Great work.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

The away white doensn't look right with the silver. Personally, I loved the white helmet. Perhaps use that with silver accents. I don't like the shoulder stripes though.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Well, you had something, but then you added silver. That just sorta threw off everything you created. Try getting rid of the silver, making the helmet navy, and try to add just a little more navy to the alt. I'd like to see the shoulder stripes and collar be navy and the numerals stay white.

Also, I really liked the pants in the second set. Maybe if you could alter the stripe just a bit to make it less Texans-like. Maybe make it end in two little "tails" like the flying Elvis does.

I really like this concept, even though I hate the Pats with a passion... Good job!

The first concept was wicked sweet. I dont know alot of teams actually that sport red white and blue, other than the Texans. Go ahead and use the white. It looked nice how it was. There was a post saying you should use the old Patriots logo somewhere. Maybe if you modernized it and used it as an alternate, I think that would be cool.

:grin:

Archived