The Official National Championship game Thread

Dilbert

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I did not see this coming. Florida has kept the tempo up all game and has had Ohio State on its heels all game. But there is a LOT of time left so don't carve "Florida Gators" on that trophy just yet.

And as much as I would LOVE to see my high school buddy get a ring, (IMO) Boise should not be co-champion no matter what the final outcome is tonight.

PopHeading-1.gif

This 50 gday layoff has to seriously be reexamined by the NCAA

It's not the NCAA's problem. The Big 11 should institute a playoff.

A visually appealing 41-14 now. :shocked:

Also I thought with a Florida win, there could be talk of a Boise State split, but not after this beatdown. Gators are no doubt No. 1.

teams-1.png

Gators are no doubt No. 1.

If the Gators hang on (which shouldn't be a problem) they still have one loss. Boise State doesn't. Shouldn't the team with the best winning percentage over an entire season be the #1 team?

PLEASE don't even act like they deserve to be mentioned with florida! after this spanking and the schedule that the gators have come through...PLEASE!!!

SignatureCCSL.png

Gators are no doubt No. 1.

If the Gators hang on (which shouldn't be a problem) they still have one loss. Boise State doesn't. Shouldn't the team with the best winning percentage over an entire season be the #1 team?

PLEASE don't even act like they deserve to be mentioned with florida! after this spanking and the schedule that the gators have come through...PLEASE!!!

It's not Boise State's fault it had to play that schedule. Is it their fault their conference is weak? Is it their fault that no other teams want to play them in a non-conference game. They did the job, and won all their games. No other D-1-A school can say that.

1zqy8ok.gif

I don't know. I was told all season that once a team lost a game, it was no longer the best team. There's only one undefeated team in NCAA 1A, AND that team won a major bowl game in Arizona.

Seems pretty obvious to me.

By the way...heck of a year for Florida sports, huh?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Well well well...THE Overrated State University out of the Big 11 finally plays a real team and gets demolished. Mr. Heisman himself plays horrible, and Florida dominates every aspect of the game. This makes me extremely happy because I was so sick of every broadcaster in the nation worshipping Troy Smith and the Buckeyes. Maybe now the SEC will get a little more recognition, because it's obvious that Ohio St. wasn't the same caliber team as Florida.

GO GATORS!!

AM.gif

Maybe this will finally quiet Michigan fan?

The Rose Bowl did that already. I was one of the big supporters of Michigan going to the National Championship game (not a Michigan fan) but with the performance they had against USC they embarrassed themselves. I still think they were a better team then that game showed, and I still they they should of been in the game (simply due to the reasoning behind it). But I am glad Florida was chosen.

PopHeading-1.gif

Archived