New Memphis Redbirds uni's

Memphis25

Has anyone seen anymore pictures of these unis anyplace, i thought they would be tons of info on them but nobody must have went to the preser.

Hey, nobody cares!

It is Memphis (AAA baseball) and more importantly it is January (NFL playoffs)! Please, there are much more important stories for even newly graduated writers/bloggers to report regionaly and nationally than this uniforn change. Get over it.

On the other hand, I thought Lotte woth I first saw the hat too. I think the "M" could look a little more like the STL, but I can see why they did not since affiliates may change, and now they must change quickly.

Has anyone seen anymore pictures of these unis anyplace, i thought they would be tons of info on them but nobody must have went to the preser.

Hey, nobody cares!

It is Memphis (AAA baseball) and more importantly it is January (NFL playoffs)! Please, there are much more important stories for even newly graduated writers/bloggers to report regionaly and nationally than this uniforn change. Get over it.

On the other hand, I thought Lotte woth I first saw the hat too. I think the "M" could look a little more like the STL, but I can see why they did not since affiliates may change, and now they must change quickly.

Whoa man, chill. Obviously this topic isnt of great importance to YOU, but maybe to Memphis25 it is near and dear to him so obviously he is gonna want some info, no matter what 'the general public' deem 'more important sports stories' of the moment. More importantly, this IS a sports logo community, while topics like the Super Bowl are discussed, Memphis25 came to the right place for his queries about the Memphis Redbirds' redesign. I'm not trying to pick a fight here, I just dont like seeing someone typing "nobody cares!" when indeed more people than you think do.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Hey, nobody cares!

Whoa man, chill. Obviously this topic isnt of great importance to YOU, but maybe to Memphis25 it is near and dear to him so obviously he is gonna want some info, no matter what 'the general public' deem 'more important sports stories' of the moment. More importantly, this IS a sports logo community, while topics like the Super Bowl are discussed, Memphis25 came to the right place for his queries about the Memphis Redbirds' redesign. I'm not trying to pick a fight here, I just dont like seeing someone typing "nobody cares!" when indeed more people than you think do.

Seriously, dude. People DO CARE.....you.....well I'll refrain from saying it. As somewhat of an "associate" of the Cardinals organization (though I don't work directly for them) and simply as a Hellacious Cardinals fan since the day I was born, I really like this update. Little snazzier but keeps the simple tradition that the Cardinals stand for. Me Likes A Lot. :D

Whoa man, chill. Obviously this topic isnt of great importance to YOU, but maybe to Memphis25 it is near and dear to him so obviously he is gonna want some info, no matter what 'the general public' deem 'more important sports stories' of the moment.

I agree.

I hate the stupid, redundant posts every Sunday about what team is wearing what uni combo.

I say, who cares? If I wanted to know, or cared what team was wearing monochromes or the unitard look, I would turn on my television and see for myself.

But hey, somebody cared about such trivial things, and they posted it. If you don't like it, don't open the post.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived