AFC Title Game Thread *merged*

Brass

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The tides are turning. I wouldn't be surprised in New England blows this.

Let's not jump overboard because a few waves crashed into the boat.

We will win, but, like so often, it will be close.

Maybe it's to upset the Pats-haters, who turn off because they can't stand to see the Pats successful, then turn back on when they hear it's close, only to eventually go home broken-hearted because the Pats win another close one.

PS Dan Klecko getting a TD reception is rubbing salt into the wounds.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Who was saying that this was over a quarter ago?

-raises hand-

I'm not ashamed. I'm just used to a 21-3 game being over. I am a Falcon fan, remember?

Seconded. On both counts. (Contrary to popular belief, the GSOT has been dead for years.)

And then the Patriots do that.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Good call.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Why don't they have cameras that shoot right down the sidelines and endlines?

Because that makes too much sense, that's why.

The NFL instant reply system seems intentionally stupid.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Good call...

You knows whats amazing though? We have watched these athletes week after week and get used to seeing it but sometimes I just sit back and am amazed at what they do. It's incredible how a player can scramble to the back of the endzone, stay within inches of the line, leap a good 30 inches into the air and come down within the lines. And then to consider that wasn't in any way an out of the ordinary good play. Crazy stuff.

PopHeading-1.gif

Good call...

You knows whats amazing though? We have watched these athletes week after week and get used to seeing it but sometimes I just sit back and am amazed at what they do. It's incredible how a player can scramble to the back of the endzone, stay within inches of the line, leap a good 30 inches into the air and come down within the lines. And then to consider that wasn't in any way an out of the ordinary good play. Crazy stuff.

Yeah I'll second that...as fans, we're really spoiled watching these guys compete. Really amazing what they can do.

Have faith, son. This is Tom Brady we're talkin about.

(Nice return by Ellis Hobbs.)

I trust Brady. I just don't trust this NE defense the last 2 quarters. It seems like their adding no pressure on Manning and their D-Backs are backing up into the endzone.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Have faith, son. This is Tom Brady we're talkin about.

(Nice return by Ellis Hobbs.)

I trust Brady. I just don't trust this NE defense the last 2 quarters. It seems like their adding no pressure on Manning and their D-Backs are backing up into the endzone.

They just look really fatigued, to be honest. Alot of the guys are bitten by the flu bug too.

Archived