Pittsburgh Penguins

San Jose Sharks

St. Louis Blues

Tampa Bay Lightning

Toronto Maple Leafs

Vancouver Canucks

Washington Capitals

Winnipeg Jets

So I didn't really do much to these, I basically sat at my computer for hours trying to figure out something to do with this team that didn't look gaudy. Couldn't do it. I love their current look so I just improved upon it, atleast I think so, we'll see what you think. As for the alternate, the Devils are one of only 3 teams to never carry a third jersey (Detroit and Carolina being the others), I figured not to add a third jersey and rather just bring back the Green and Red.

devils.png

C&C as always...

I love the Devil's alt jersey. I would love it if once they introduce an alt jersey that it would be in the old colors rather than a black jersey.

The stripes for the home and away are a little weird for me and I think it would look better with normal stripes (like the current jersey). I would also make the captain's C the same color as the number and name on the back.

I love the Devil's alt jersey. I would love it if once they introduce an alt jersey that it would be in the old colors rather than a black jersey.

The stripes for the home and away are a little weird for me and I think it would look better with normal stripes (like the current jersey). I would also make the captain's C the same color as the number and name on the back.

Took the words right out of my mouth. The only other thing I would suggest would be to include a red helmet with the alt.

Archived