Ottawa Senators

Pittsburgh Penguins

St. Louis Blues

Tampa Bay Lightning

Toronto Maple Leafs

Vancouver Canucks

Washington Capitals

Winnipeg Jets

Well let me first start off by saying I think the alternate is one of the ugliest things i've ever made and it was originaly the Home sweater (because of reports they are switching from green to black at home). Then, I kept looking at it, and looking at it, and instead of scrapping it I just plasterd "Alt." underneath. As for the home and away, tried to bring a more traditional feel and a harken back to the North Stars days in present Stars colors. I like the way it looks personally and as for the Crest, I never understood why Dallas found the need to have "Dallas Stars" on their jersey, we know you're from Dallas by now.. it's been 15 years (sorry Minnesota). I also brought back the drop shadows a la North Stars, overall i'd say this is a so-so effort from me only because I love their current look and wish they wouldnt change, but all good things must come to an end.

stars.png

C&C as always...

Overall very solid. I like what you have done here, even more than what was posted in a thread as their new jerseys. I think the white and green are solid, the black (both yours and the one that they will be using) is so so, I like their current green jersey more I guess is my gripe. Overall well done.

SEAsig.png

I think they're pretty cool...But why haven't you got shoulder patches on the green jersey? Is there a special reason?

KaTo

As he said, it's pretty much a Dallas version of the old North Stars' jerseys...they used to have the white shoulders on the away jerseys...

I love these, and I really HATE the Stars.....Kick @$$ job once again.....I look forward to your creations

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

As a fan for the former North Stars, I love it.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

As a fan for the former North Stars, I love it.

Took the words right out of my mouth, great concept. The alternate is a major step up from Mooterus, but then again, anything would be at least a step up from Mooterus :P

QPR%20Sig.png

I would buy all of them.

Observations:

The STARS wordmark needs to return, however.

The white cuffs seem a little out of place on the black jerseys. Perhaps a reordering of the stripes is in order. It would look weird when black gloves are worn. Put the white under the green stripe and make the cuffs black. Same goes for the Green, move the white up where it belongs.

Laces on the collar always strike me as appropriate. Especially in this case with the back-to-basics look.

You know,i was thinking about this for a very long time,but feel the Dallas Stars need a re-color so the Minnesota Wild become the Minnesota North Stars again.I mean if the AHL can have two Admirals,i don't see why the NHL can have two Stars.

That said i love the concept,but It screams Minnesota North Stars and ost hockey fans (including me) are still bitter about the Norm Green moving them to Dallas.

More NHL:

Boston Bruins

Calgary Flames

Columbus Blue Jackets

Kansas City Scouts

Los Angeles Kings

Montreal Canadiens

New York Islanders

New York Rangers

Ottawa Senators

Pittsburgh Penguins

St. Louis Blues

Tampa Bay Lightning

Toronto Maple Leafs

Vancouver Canucks

Washington Capitals

Winnipeg Jets

Well let me first start off by saying I think the alternate is one of the ugliest things i've ever made and it was originaly the Home sweater (because of reports they are switching from green to black at home). Then, I kept looking at it, and looking at it, and instead of scrapping it I just plasterd "Alt." underneath. As for the home and away, tried to bring a more traditional feel and a harken back to the North Stars days in present Stars colors. I like the way it looks personally and as for the Crest, I never understood why Dallas found the need to have "Dallas Stars" on their jersey, we know you're from Dallas by now.. it's been 15 years (sorry Minnesota). I also brought back the drop shadows a la North Stars, overall i'd say this is a so-so effort from me only because I love their current look and wish they wouldnt change, but all good things must come to an end.

stars.png

C&C as always...

Very nice like it a lot. Great work.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived