Pittsburgh Penguins

San Jose Sharks

St. Louis Blues

Tampa Bay Lightning

Toronto Maple Leafs

Vancouver Canucks

Washington Capitals

Winnipeg Jets

Ok so let me start off with, I toyed with the 3rd jersey alot when coming up with this, thats where the silver came from. Then I noticed an aniversery patch, and that's where the light blue came from, along with the new word mark. I think its time for the Oilers to actually update their logo, it is classy and I do love it, but it screams 70's to me. So I did the update for them, obviously. I really like the way the away sweater flows together, not to sure about the home, and as for an alternate.. I just wasn't feeling anything I could come up with so I just left it alone and did nothing.

oilers.png

C&C as usual...

i agree with previous posts. also the majority of your images dont show for your team links.

Well they had contrasting statements, but alright. As for the links... yes I'm aware some don't show up I'm not really in the mood to go about switching them at the moment, they've been around for awhile so I'm not pushing for any more C&C on them, I'll get to it when I get to it.

As for the logo, I myself did not warp it, the Edmonton Oilers warped it.

i agree with previous posts. also the majority of your images dont show for your team links.

Well they had contrasting statements, but alright. As for the links... yes I'm aware some don't show up I'm not really in the mood to go about switching them at the moment, they've been around for awhile so I'm not pushing for any more C&C on them, I'll get to it when I get to it.

As for the logo, I myself did not warp it, the Edmonton Oilers warped it.

i meant as for the orange comment. sorry for being so vague.

2004RedSox.png

I really like what you did with the oilers logo. Yeah the idea is from an anniversary logo, but it just looks so good on the actual one. On the other hand, replacing the light blue and silver with bronze and red would look better and be more suited for the Oilers.

another amazing concept, the only thing is the lack of orange, if the Oilers were just joining the league then it'd be perfect, but with there 5 cups and the Gretzky, Coffey, Messier, Fuhr dynasty era wearing orange, i don't see the Oilers ever dropping it. they still look extremely nice though!

untitled-6.jpg

I think it is a great jersey/concept, but I can't ever see the Oilers without the orange. Overall this whole project of yours has been really good, keep it up speedy!

Their current jerseys don't have orange. But I get what you mean.

Speedy, this may just be my favourite of your series so far. I tried a double blue Oilers concept once. It didn't work out as well as I would have liked. This is almost perfect for them. If the Oilers can add red, they can add another shade of blue. Like others have said, it does need orange/ copper. Keep up the great work.

I'm glad somebody finally said it, they haven't had orange in their scheme since 1995. I do understand everyones want for it, but I wont be putting it on this jersey, because I fear it would look far to similar to the Islanders. Red and Bronze I will try though, and should have that done in a few hows.

Again, I appreciate all the C&C, you guys are great.. keep it up.

I think it is a great jersey/concept, but I can't ever see the Oilers without the orange. Overall this whole project of yours has been really good, keep it up speedy!

Speedy, this may just be my favourite of your series so far. I tried a double blue Oilers concept once. It didn't work out as well as I would have liked. This is almost perfect for them. If the Oilers can add red, they can add another shade of blue. Like others have said, it does need orange/ copper.

I love this... I think it perfectly represents oil... it looks slick smooth and classy. I never understood the copper or orange.

I LOVE IT :shocked:

Sometimes teams need too move on. Getting rid of the orange happened in the 90's now getting rid of the copper would be the next step. I back this concept 100%. It is something that represents their past (with the current logo somewhat resembled) and it represents the future. Plus the wavey effect is something that I see in oil. Not orange red or copper. Awsome Job!!!!

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I love this... I think it perfectly represents oil... it looks slick smooth and classy. I never understood the copper or orange.

They included orange for their sponser at the time and it's their identity

Like the canadians have the stripe and hawks have the indian head

The oilers wouldnt be the oilers without orange or copper

BANNER.png

Archived