Pittsburgh Penguins

San Jose Sharks

St. Louis Blues

Tampa Bay Lightning

Toronto Maple Leafs

Vancouver Canucks

Washington Capitals

Winnipeg Jets

After the influx of Edge concepts on these boards recently I held off on posting this for awhile, then figured what the hell. These are basically Atlanta's jersey altered for the All-Star Game. I don't really like how most All-Star Game jerseys go way out of control and look ridiculous, and I feel Atlanta's template is a bit out there but still nice...

allstars.png

C&C as always...

I like these a lot. The use of the Thrasher's jersey is very original and it would be very cool if they did that. The red jersey reminds me a lot of the World all-star jerseys from a couple years ago

You know what dude...you may be on to something here. Flash back with me, CCSLC brethren (and sisters if there are any), to I believe 1995 or 1996, the year the NHL All-Stars skated out the STAR jersey (you know, the ones the Dallas Stars use now). I liked those, then the Stars adapted that design (and it worked). Now, mista man here has gone and created an All-Star jersey out of the template that the team of the host city uses (which, by the way, looks DAMN good). maybe the NHL might want to consider exploring this avenue...styling the All-Star jerseys after the design of the teamof the host city. (I know if that went through there'd be some absolutely HORRID designs using that route...but then, there'd also be some pretty good ones, too, I believe.)

Just throwing that out there...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

You know what dude...you may be on to something here. Flash back with me, CCSLC brethren (and sisters if there are any), to I believe 1995 or 1996, the year the NHL All-Stars skated out the STAR jersey (you know, the ones the Dallas Stars use now). I liked those, then the Stars adapted that design (and it worked). Now, mista man here has gone and created an All-Star jersey out of the template that the team of the host city uses (which, by the way, looks DAMN good). maybe the NHL might want to consider exploring this avenue...styling the All-Star jerseys after the design of the teamof the host city. (I know if that went through there'd be some absolutely HORRID designs using that route...but then, there'd also be some pretty good ones, too, I believe.)

Those were my favorite All-Star jerseys, made even better in the 97 game when Nolan got the hat trick.

And who can forget Richter in 94?

nhl_g_richter_195.jpg

I think thats actually a cool idea for a little contest.

everyone who wants in, takes a teams template, and make them into an all star jersey.

only rule is the numbers, letters, and basic style have to follow the host teams current jersey style. colors and logo stay current for east/west.

2004RedSox.png

sweet concept. Only downside to that idea is that let's say Montreal in 08 or 09 has the game after Atlanta, so its a two or three stripe design. Then Chicago or Edmonton get it next and it would be the same design again, which isn't all that bad I guess.

I think they should say "Eastern/Western" on the sleeves. :D

i'd be very interested to see what these would look like using ATL's 'true blue' jersey template, and putting 'eastern' or 'western' down the sleeve.

probably a disaster waiting to happen, but interesting nonetheless.

Archived