2007 WORLD SERIES LOGO

Lalalaloser

There is a link at the very bottom of the homepage at mlb.com that says Press Box. I clicked on that and at the top of the new page it takes you to there is a link that says logos, i clikced on that and it took me to a page where i clicked on Event Logos and then World Series, and i found the 2007 World Series logo. It was a lot easier that I made it sound.

Magic07.jpg

There is a link at the very bottom of the homepage at mlb.com that says Press Box. I clicked on that and at the top of the new page it takes you to there is a link that says logos, i clikced on that and it took me to a page where i clicked on Event Logos and then World Series, and i found the 2007 World Series logo. It was a lot easier that I made it sound.

I figured everyone on this site would have known about how to use the press section. Go figure right? Good job on the find though. They have ALCS, NLCS, Wild Card, World Series, Spring Training, All-Star, and Opening Day logos. There's also something called the Civl Rights Game, but I don't know what that's about. Here's some other stuff in case nobody has it:

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

What is with that font? That font says 'FOX' more than it says 'World Series' or 'Baseball'.

Not a fan.

You know why? Because of this!

**dont hotlink to these images**

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

• LMU locked this topic

Archived