Celtics Win!

bterreson

Unusual thing about the streak...usually, when teams have long losing streaks, you hear bickering and complaining among the players about their performances.

I haven't heard that with the Celtics...everyone knows the reason the team was losing is because they are very young and inexperienced (and can't shoot or play defense).

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Unusual thing about the streak...usually, when teams have long losing streaks, you hear bickering and complaining among the players about their performances.

I haven't heard that with the Celtics...everyone knows the reason the team was losing is because they are very young and inexperienced (and can't shoot or play defense).

Young, inexperienced, and downright crappy. Weird mix of older guys just getting by (Wally), one superstar going through the motions (Pierce), and a collection of young guys that, based on their talent, really should be plying their trade in Europe or the D-League. However, thanks to Danny Ainge's masterful GM skills and the advent of overexpansion, Celts fans are stuck watching this garbage.

Young, inexperienced, and downright crappy. Weird mix of older guys just getting by (Wally), one superstar going through the motions (Pierce), and a collection of young guys that, based on their talent, really should be plying their trade in Europe or the D-League. However, thanks to Danny Ainge's masterful GM skills and the advent of overexpansion, Celts fans are stuck watching this garbage.

Wally's 29 years old and has had a couple freak injuries

Pierce, to me, has been the exact opposite of going through the motions

4 of their key pieces would be in college this year

The Garden is still playing to 90% capacity Why would 17K a night continue to watch "garbage"?

The overwhelming feeling in New England is that this a young, hardworking team that needs time together to learn how to win.

Other than that, your post is on point.

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

I think the Celtics should suck and love it, trade Pierce for draft picks and start from scratch. Maybe get lucky and get a played like Greg Oden in the draft, and build around him

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

As a person who's not a Celtics fan but lives in Boston, I can say that the Celtics don't have a lot of talent. The entire fan base seems to think that they have a lot of young, talented players. They don't. Al Jefferson could be a rotation player on a good team. Someday, Gerald Green could be a good player, but he's 19. If Rondo ever develops a jump shot (doubtful), he could be a serviceable point guard. Other than that, their young players are a bunch of scrubs.

It's really rare for a player to blossom into a star in his 3rd or 4th year in the league. If West, Allen, Perkins, Gomes, and the rest of the kids aren't making solid plays now, chances are that they won't. That's the Celtics' problem - other than Pierce and Wally, they have no players who have any business starting for a legitimate NBA team right now. Lose them both to injuries, and suddenly you're looking at expansion team-level talent. A losing streak is no surprise.

Combine that with BAR NONE the worst coaching in the league, and they're hopeless. The other night Gerald Green scored 12 points in 9 minutes in the second quarter, and Doc responded by giving him a total of 4 minutes of PT in the second half. There is no set rotation, and nobody knows when they are playing. They don't run any kind of effective set offense. They remind me of the Knicks last year, except with less talent.

Their only hope is that some other team (Memphis?) has been drinking the kool-aid and sees something in their young players, and gives them another good player in a package deal. If they get somebody like Gasol in a trade for Jefferson, and draft Oden or Durant, that gives them 4 quality players and some hope.

Oh yeah, and Scalabrine.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived