Hockey Jersey Sale $49.99 replicas

griffelh

Nice! I just bought the black Coyotes jersey for $30. It's such a bizarre jersey, at that price I had to have it

Congrats on the jersey pickup, but a black one? If you wanted bizzare how could you pass up the green one?

That was just a bit too out there for me. I actually like the black one aesthetically. I don't think I could show my face in that green one... :wacko:

Nice! I just bought the black Coyotes jersey for $30. It's such a bizarre jersey, at that price I had to have it

Congrats on the jersey pickup, but a black one? If you wanted bizzare how could you pass up the green one?

That was just a bit too out there for me. I actually like the black one aesthetically. I don't think I could show my face in that green one... :wacko:

Ladies love the green alt. The next thing you know, you'd have Tara Reid on one arm and Paris Hilton on the other. Go for it man!

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Ladies love the green alt. The next thing you know, you'd have Tara Reid on one arm and Paris Hilton on the other. Go for it man!

The only thing he'd have to "go for" in that case is a tetanus shot. :D

Actually a shot of Penicillin or Ceftriaxone is what would be needed. A tetanus shot only protects one from stepping on a rusty nail and the like. :DB)

So has anyone else successfully received their jersey from this site? I'd like to order, but want to make sure others have success first.

By the way, I'm 5'9" and medium build. I normally order large for sweatshirts and what not, but it sounds like a medium might be the way to go here, huh?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

So has anyone else successfully received their jersey from this site? I'd like to order, but want to make sure others have success first.

By the way, I'm 5'9" and medium build. I normally order large for sweatshirts and what not, but it sounds like a medium might be the way to go here, huh?

Since these are just the usual CCM jerseys, I'd say go with a Large. I'm the same height and weigh 170 and always wear a large or 48. If it's a bit big, you can always wear a sweatshirt under it to bulk up.

If the sizing is right on, you are taking a chance on a medium. Better to be a bit big and wearable than too small and unwearable.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Yes, I received the vintage Wolfpack jersey that I ordered yesterday. Very nice!

I got my Sabres jerseys in. The XL is huge. I'm a pretty decent sized dude (6 foot, 220) and I am swimming in it. Just for kicks I tried on the small I got for my wife, and that actually fit better. If the sleeves weren't so short I might just wear it. I can't exchange the XL because they are completly sold out. I'm thinking of taking it to a local store to try to exchange it since it has all the tags on it.

I highly recommend this place. The shipping was really fast and the jerseys are the real deal.

I got my Sabres jerseys in. The XL is huge. I'm a pretty decent sized dude (6 foot, 220) and I am swimming in it. Just for kicks I tried on the small I got for my wife, and that actually fit better. If the sleeves weren't so short I might just wear it. I can't exchange the XL because they are completly sold out. I'm thinking of taking it to a local store to try to exchange it since it has all the tags on it.

I highly recommend this place. The shipping was really fast and the jerseys are the real deal.

Yeah the Sabres jersey is very nice quality, and they shipped relatively fast, had mine in three days. The big problem is that, as I previously stated, it's huge! Compared to my previous jerseys I'm looking at an additional 3-4 inches of extra sleeve and a good 2-3 width wise. Tried to exchange, but as said previously, they're sold out.

If there is anyone in the Buffalo area, or with a hockey store with some Sabres jerseys that would like to do me a huge favor... :-) Sandusky, OH isn't the biggest hockey town around, so my options are rather... limited for lack of better word.

I'll take some pics when I get off my lazy tush to show the differences.

That settles it. If they have the Slug in M, it's mine.

I'm a complete novice when it comes to this kind of thing (this will be my first jersey purchase for myself). Can a replica be customized through one of those lettering services? Or is that completely gauche?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

That settles it. If they have the Slug in M, it's mine.

I'm a complete novice when it comes to this kind of thing (this will be my first jersey purchase for myself). Can a replica be customized through one of those lettering services? Or is that completely gauche?

Hockey? Yes. There's really not a huge difference (IMO) between an authentic and replica in hockey. Hockey has the best "replicas" (compared to baseball, basketball, and football) on the market.

You could probably get away with a baseball replica, but getting something sewn on the flimsy fabric of a basketball or football replica would just look funny.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

• LMU locked this topic

Archived