Hockey Jersey Sale $49.99 replicas

griffelh

hockey1.com is currently having a sale of all replica jerseys for $49.99 each. Sizes and selection are limited, but there are some goodies available. I finally picked up a 1999 Hartford Wolfpack jersey that I have been eyeing for a while.

hockey1.com is currently having a sale of all replica jerseys for $49.99 each. Sizes and selection are limited, but there are some goodies available. I finally picked up a 1999 Hartford Wolfpack jersey that I have been eyeing for a while.

Interesting...

Interesting...

Interestingly, they have the Sabres current jerseys on sale for 49.99. Meanwhile, the disclaimer reads: "

Please note that product images and descriptions given on the website may vary slightly from actual product"

I bet if I were to buy that jersey, I would get the old one? What do you think? I am definitely tempted.

Juventus.png

Interestingly, they have the Sabres current jerseys on sale for 49.99. Meanwhile, the disclaimer reads: "

Please note that product images and descriptions given on the website may vary slightly from actual product"

I bet if I were to buy that jersey, I would get the old one? What do you think? I am definitely tempted.

I am very tempted to do that also, which is why I bought one. And if it happens to be the old jerseys, I'll simply cancel the order.

Thanks for sharing this sale.

The gem of the bunch may be the original Phoenix Coyotes set, including the Green Alt for just $29.99

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

jrepbuff.jpg

Is that a Buffaslug for $50??? I'm tempted, but I'm afraid that the actual jersey is the goathead jersey. Under the product description, it reads...

"Please note that product images and descriptions given on the website may vary slightly from actual product."

I was just in contact with one of their rep's, and it is indeed the new slug jerseys for only 50.00. Take advantage of this if you have been looking to get one. Order by phone as their online system is a little screwy they lost my order from last night.

I was just in contact with one of their rep's, and it is indeed the new slug jerseys for only 50.00. Take advantage of this if you have been looking to get one. Order by phone as their online system is a little screwy they lost my order from last night.

It's really the hated slug for $50? Oh hell, I'm in. It will go nicely with my Wild Wing, Burger King and Mooterus in my Jersey Gallery of the Curious, Weird and Ugly?.

Jersey #275! :hockeysmiley:

HansonsSig.jpg

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I don't feel like starting a new thread, but Starstruck.com has a bunch of clearance items, amny defunct teams or styles for relatively cheap. Unfortunately, there are very few sizes available, but you might find something.

Link

If only I were a Medium: P0033257.jpg

Nice! I just bought the black Coyotes jersey for $30. It's such a bizarre jersey, at that price I had to have it

Congrats on the jersey pickup, but a black one? If you wanted bizzare how could you pass up the green one? :wacko::blink::shocked:

HansonsSig.jpg

Wow, so I received my new White Sabres jersey today, but noticed with the new cut, or maybe CCM is just sizing things differently, but the Large is huge! Anyone else experience this problem.

Uh oh, I went with an XL. I could be in trouble here. I also realized I stupidly told them my home mailing address instead of work.

If my wife gets this package before I can intercept it, this could be my last post here before my untimely demise. :unsure:

HansonsSig.jpg

How was the quality of the Jersey? I'm thinking about getting one...

Also, lets say I get the Coyotes Jersey - - if I want it personalized, what font is this? What would I ask for at the customization place? (and where would you suggest?)

Coyotes1.gif

Wow, so I received my new White Sabres jersey today, but noticed with the new cut, or maybe CCM is just sizing things differently, but the Large is huge! Anyone else experience this problem.

Uh oh, I went with an XL. I could be in trouble here. I also realized I stupidly told them my home mailing address instead of work.

If my wife gets this package before I can intercept it, this could be my last post here before my untimely demise. :unsure:

I'm pretty much in the same boat on both issues. I ordered an XL since it was the only size left. Hopefully it isn't too huge. I had it shipped to my dads so my wife doesn't "intercept" it. It was delivered this morning, I hope to get it sometime tomorrow. I'll let you know how it fits.

How was the quality of the Jersey? I'm thinking about getting one...

Also, lets say I get the Coyotes Jersey - - if I want it personalized, what font is this? What would I ask for at the customization place? (and where would you suggest?)

Coyotes1.gif

Without a doubt, send your jersey here.

http://exclusivepro.com/

Just tell them what name & number you want and they'll do the rest.

Then, add an NHL2000 patch to it. That was the only patch they wore with that style. Black on the home & away, green on the alt.

#7 Tkachuk was captian, #97 Roenick was an assistant captain, as was #27 Numminen.

HansonsSig.jpg

Archived