NHL Signs Broadcast Deal with Food Network

Roger Clemente

this will only work if Duff Goldman makes a Stanley Cup cake, complete with all the names piped on one by one.

Would you really want to eat that? It would seem like sacrelidge.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

what if they replaced the real cup with it and the players ate it?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rachael Ray as a puckbunny?

Yummo!

Dang serious.. lol tat would be nice... if we can see Rachael Ray in that tight costume, then we gonna be in dreamland for a frigging long time!! ^_^

<_< Anyways, I dont think it would serve the NHL well enough to do televised games on the Food Network?? Blah I just removed one package that has the FN on it so I can save some money on my satellite dish due to reasons beyond my control and etc...

that's four.

useless without pictures ... and I am certain someone can dig up the stock graphic that goes with this saying as well

GiadaLaurentiis.jpggiada08.jpggiada_de_laurentiis.jpg

Girl sure does like to bend over ...

Somewhere there's a "quest for the cup(s)" joke to be made.

Just so happens I'm not the guy to make it.

Are you kidding me!?!?! This so :censored:ing retarded! What the hell is wrong with Bettman?!?! I can't believe this!!!!! The NHL has officially become the joke of sports!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to post even more exclamation points to prove that I am outraged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me!?!?! This so :censored:ing retarded! What the hell is wrong with Bettman?!?! I can't believe this!!!!! The NHL has officially become the joke of sports!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to post even more exclamation points to prove that I am outraged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be a jerk, Mike.

If you were sincere you would have thrown in at least two of these . . . :cursing:

this will only work if Duff Goldman makes a Stanley Cup cake, complete with all the names piped on one by one.

Would you really want to eat that? It would seem like sacrelidge.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

Well, what if you put another cake in the bowl of the Stanley Cup cake?

Also, I believe this arrangement could lead to a long-awaited "Battle Back Bacon" on Iron Chef America.

Or perhaps "Battle Poutine."

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Rachael Ray as a puckbunny?

Yummo!

Dang serious.. lol tat would be nice... if we can see Rachael Ray in that tight costume, then we gonna be in dreamland for a frigging long time!! ^_^

<_< Anyways, I dont think it would serve the NHL well enough to do televised games on the Food Network?? Blah I just removed one package that has the FN on it so I can save some money on my satellite dish due to reasons beyond my control and etc...

that's four.

...and I'm officially at a loss for words. Can we get some of Bill Engvall's signs for these fine board members?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

...and I'm officially at a loss for words. Can we get some of Bill Engvall's signs for these fine board members?

Heck with that - I want more Giada.

RE: The Cup Cake

I couldn't touch it, as I've never won the Cup. :sigh:

Wait - I never played, maybe it would be OK.

It's where I sit.

RE: The Cup Cake

I just pictured the Stanley Cup filled to the brim with Hostess Cup Cakes, and I got a little tingly in places.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Heck with that - I want more Giada.

You're no kind of man if you'll take Giada over Nigella.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Doc Emerick: Here is Sidney Crosby entering the zone, and.....OOHHHH he gets high sticked hard by Brian Rafalski. There is gonna be a penalty to Rafalski here without a doubt....

John Vanbiesbrouk: Its gonna be a five minute major Doc. Sid is bleeding from the mouth and it looks like he lost some teeth in the process.

Alton Brown: A composite hockey stick in the mouth. That is definitly not good eats.

Alton Brown: A composite hockey stick in the mouth. That is definitly not good eats.

You forgot to go into detail about a composite stick's chemical composition, strength to weight ratio, heat resistance, and what it does to an opposing player's mouth.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

You forgot to go into detail about a composite stick's chemical composition, strength to weight ratio, heat resistance, and what it does to an opposing player's mouth.

Allow me (since you stole my comment):

Alton Brown: The 12% curvature of the stick's blade makes it the ultimate weapon for both dislodging teeth and opening the cardboard tab on a cereal or cracker box. That's why I always keep one in my kitchen for the boxes that are particularly hard to open. If the blade strikes an opposing player in an underhanded fashion right here (GESTURES TO LOWER JAW), it will remove the left lower molar and the first bicuspid. A steel crow bar would be better suited for that use, however steel bars are not allowed under NHL rules, so players have to make due with the composite stick.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Allow me (since you stole my comment):

Alton Brown: The 12% curvature of the stick's blade makes it the ultimate weapon for both dislodging teeth and opening the cardboard tab on a cereal or cracker box. That's why I always keep one in my kitchen for the boxes that are particularly hard to open. If the blade strikes an opposing player in an underhanded fashion right here (GESTURES TO LOWER JAW), it will remove the left lower molar and the first bicuspid. A steel crow bar would be better suited for that use, however steel bars are not allowed under NHL rules, so players have to make due with the composite stick.

My wife applauds you, fine sir!

It's where I sit.

So what happen Bettman,

You coundnt get a deal with Cartoon Network or Lifetime.

:P:hockeysmiley::D

Please don't.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived