D3 Logos on display at the NFCA leadoff classic

leggman01

a small note...only school up here that's simply called Wisconsin is the one in Madison. the rest of the UW schools are known by their city names (or place names, in the case of Stout and Parkside)...and last time I checked, Eau Claire aint Madison. ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

St. Thomas has a MUCH better logo with a Shield with an interlocking ST.

you don't happen to know where i could see the logo you're talking about, do you? i went all through their athletics site, and couldn't find anything...thanks

jldesigns404eo.png

Here is the other St. Thomas logo.

StThomas.gif

I also really like the Coe logo since I have been recruited to play baseball there. There are in teh top 3 on my list, but their logo is awesome. The Methodist University logo is also pretty cool.

Huskiescoathangnew.gifminnesota-dna.png

3. Wisconsin-Eau Claire

Well there's not a whole lot you can do for a nickname like "Blugolds"

Sidenote on UWEC... it was a graphic design student from there who in 1978 came up with the famous/infamous (depending on who you ask) logo you see in my avatar.

brew.png

Nice to see some love for Maryville - their campus is about 10 minutes from my house. I'm also partial to hometown Webster's logo. That's a "Gorlock" for those wondering about what that thing is. It's a completely made-up creature whose name is a comination of "Gore" and "Lockwood" - the names of two streets which intersect at the campus entrance.

And that LaVerne logo is hiedous. I actually know a Home Ec instructor from that school (my sister in law's mother). I wonder if she knows who did it.

3. Wisconsin-Eau Claire

Well there's not a whole lot you can do for a nickname like "Blugolds"

Sidenote on UWEC... it was a graphic design student from there who in 1978 came up with the famous/infamous (depending on who you ask) logo you see in my avatar.

i've always thought that logo was about as good as you can get for the nickname, as well - i actually like how they've worked the e and c into the logo...very effective in my opinion

jldesigns404eo.png

I don't know what's so great about the Central wishbone C. So many teams use the wishbone C, and who's to say which one is better?

And since there are a few MIAC logos listed here, Concordia of Moorhead, Minn., also has the wishbone C. Is Central's wishbone C better than the Concordia wishbone C? Judge for yourself:

Concordia Cobbers

Central College

Top 3:

1. Methodist

2. St. Mary's

3. Rutgers-Camden

Bottom 3:

1. William Paterson (my alma mater... :cry: )

2. La Verne

3. Coe (Eagles on cocain...!?!?!)

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

• LMU locked this topic

Archived