NoMoreOrr.com

jkrdevil

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm actaully really good according to my English teacher

postofday.png

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

I love this thread. thumbsup.gif

This is exactly why I read this board each and every day.

You guys dig up the best stuff out there on the web and then as a bonus I get two discussions, each equally entertaining, in the same thread. thewave.gif

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I love this thread. thumbsup.gif

This is exactly why I read this board each and every day.

You guys dig up the best stuff out there on the web and then as a bonus I get two discussions, each equally entertaining, in the same thread. thewave.gif

Sometimes you guys are to much. Honestly how do you find that so funny? I'm sorry if my posting has not been legible, I'll correct ASAP.

I'm actaully really good according to my English teacher

I now see what a stupid comment that was, and it indeed deserves to be laughed at. Plu i spelt actually wrong :D

untitled-6.jpg

Plu i spelt actually wrong

It's like the chair Garfield gets at the beginning of A Garfield Christmas. I mean, a gift that literally keeps on giving!

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

If anyone's curious, the "Lamicus Index" (not that he's been one of "them", but he's been the keenest at keeping the tallies thus far) stands at 5-4 in favor of the Food Network thread as of 12 midnight Eastern.

How do "we" break the news to "them"? Or do we just let them keep getting all up in arms over these threads? We're almost due for another one any day now... :P

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

It's more like a PS2 game that's really fun at first, but it's so easy you just get frustrated with it in an hour or so, then it's just not fun anymore.

I've spent my life trying to spell properly and use correct grammar, so as not to look like a tool, then the internet comes along and ruins all of my good work.

Thanks, internet. Thanks a lot.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Plu i spelt actually wrong :D

Plu i "spelled" actually wrong

I've spent my life trying to spell properly and use correct grammar, so as not to look like a tool, then the internet comes along and ruins all of my good work.

Thanks, internet. Thanks a lot.

It's good for finding pictures of naked chicks though.

most peple wood make that traide annyday

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Cut me some slack, that was just a typo.

Do you guys want to tell him or should I?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Cut me some slack, that was just a typo.

Do you guys want to tell him or should I?

I know it's " spelled ", and not "spelt ". I typed this in the other thread. When typing I type What I would say. Therefore maybe my speech is the real porblem, as in school I've never been told " you spelled this wrong", but rather " you spelt this wrong ". Therefore, a lot of my mistakes on these and other forums result from things such as that.

You see it's really not my fault, that I've gone through public school without these indisrections beening corrected by my teachers. They are there to teach not to let me make countless mistakes.

untitled-6.jpg

Perhaps you may have noticed the correct spellings in your textbooks or dictionaries. I'm pretty sure public schools still hand those things out to students.

Are you kidding?

1) We had to share textbooks

2) Each classroom had about 3 dictionaries, that were each missing pages adn were from the 60's

3) We had about 35 kids in each classroom, so take 15 texbooks and 3-4 dictionaries and try to spread them evenly. Even if I wanted a dictionary it'd be a struggle just to get one.

I think you maybe able to figure out my school did not have much money. We were a lucky one though, many other schools in the area Tos, Tec North & South, and Tec Beeton (these names mean nothing to you) to name a few couldn't afford new desk. They actually used any hard surface about 2.5 feet of the ground (heaters, etc...) and I'm not kidding.

So yes public schools hand things out of that nature to students. The problem lies in those things cost money, which was something my school among others didn't have a lot of.

untitled-6.jpg

Perhaps you may have noticed the correct spellings in your textbooks or dictionaries. I'm pretty sure public schools still hand those things out to students.

Are you kidding?

1) We had to share textbooks

2) Each classroom had about 3 dictionaries, that were each missing pages adn were from the 60's

3) We had about 35 kids in each classroom, so take 15 texbooks and 3-4 dictionaries and try to spread them evenly. Even if I wanted a dictionary it'd be a struggle just to get one.

I think you maybe able to figure out my school did not have much money. We were a lucky one though, many other schools in the area Tos, Tec North & South, and Tec Beeton (these names mean nothing to you) to name a few couldn't afford new desk. They actually used any hard surface about 2.5 feet of the ground (heaters, etc...) and I'm not kidding.

So yes public schools hand things out of that nature to students. The problem lies in those things cost money, which was something my school among others didn't have a lot of.

I find that rather hard to believe, considering my children go to school in ass-backwards South Carolina, and they seem to get fairly new textbooks on a yearly basis. Your school sounds pretty familiar, is "Crazy" Joe Clark, aka "BatMan" the principal there?

Archived