NoMoreOrr.com

jkrdevil

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Frequently Asked Questions section is good for a laugh, also the "How Bobby Orr Ruined the Game of Hockey" was hilarious! :lol:

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q: Is this site a joke?

A: No! This site is most certainly NOT a joke. While some may find it hard to believe we're actually on a campaign to have Bobby Orr removed from the Hockey Hall of Fame, we believe that after thoroughly examining the content of our site, most visitors will leave sharing our stance on Bobby Orr's position in the Hall of Fame.

Q: Why do you think Orr is undeserving of his place in the Hall of Fame?

A: Simple. Bobby Orr played in a time period where athletes were almost hobbyists and the competition he faced was amateur at best by today's standards. Based on the ease of the time period Orr played in, we believe his accomplishments are unimpressive and do not warrant a position in the Hockey Hall of Fame.

Q: Do you seriously intend to take this petition to the Hall of Fame?

A: Yes. Once we have accumulated enough support for our cause, we will present the campaign to the Hockey Hall of Fame, and we are confident that they will acknowledge our view once we show them the massive support we will undoubtedly recruit.

Q: Did you ever see Bobby Orr play?

A: While we never saw Bobby Orr play an NHL game, we have seen countless highlights and video clips from many sources. These videos only confirm our theories as they clearly demonstrate the ineptnes of Orr's competition.

Q: I'd like to make a contribution. How can I help?

A: The site stays alive financially from our Sponsors' assistance. If you'd like to help the cause, the best thing you can do is sign the petition, sign the guestbook and most importantly, tell your friends and family about our site!

Q: I have further questions/comments, how can I contact you?

A: We have a contact form. Please send all correspondance through that.

I saw, I came, I left.

where do these guys get off?

you know what i did a computer simulation and it said that if he played back in the 60's rather then no WAde Belak would score 1,000,000,000,000,000 goals every game, and double tht ouput in assists on a regular basis.

I mean seriously how does this computer simulation work guys? They say he couldn't handle the rough play maybe it was he couldn't handle both his knees getting cheap shotted out so much to the point where he couldn't play at a level he felt was high enough?

they say they've never seen him play, then just shut-up he deserves to be there, he'd probably own the makers of his site now and he's atleast 60. Have people got nothing better to do?

When i first clicked on this topic i thought it was a campaign to throw Colton Orr outta the league. i did not expect tis trash.

untitled-6.jpg

Dear God, child, do you even have the foggiest notion on how to use the shift key?

And BTW, that's 'one.'

me?

No, the other person in this thread posting who doesn't know how to properly punctuate an English sentence.

So, the point there is that Bobby Orr played in an age when other players we're that great? Well, doesn't that make Orr better? How is it any of his concern if the other players couldn't keep up with him?

If thats the kind of rationale being used then we must also do the following:

- Kick Gretzky out. Look at so many of his goals scored on mall goalies who only ever stood up. He never played his glory days in the days of the trap, so he's obviously padded stat-wise.

- Revoke Montreal's Stanley Cups prior to expansion. There were fewer teams at the time, so those Cups obviously don't mean a pinch of 'coon :censored:. In fact, revoke ALL Stanley Cups prior to the first expansion, because they had an 'easier' time winning them.

Ugh, there are some seriously stupid people out there. The internet scares me...

Dear God, child, do you even have the foggiest notion on how to use the shift key?

And BTW, that's 'one.'

me?

No, the other person in this thread posting who doesn't know how to properly punctuate an English sentence.

It was hardly that bad and was legiable. In future I'll read over more but come on, you should be able to figure out my point.

untitled-6.jpg

Take a look at some of Orr's goals and you'll see defensmen laxidasically chasing after Orr, making it look like they were trying to get him, when it's pretty obvious they'd rather be somewhere else.

I found this on the website. You want to know why they couldn't get him? Because he was fast! Wow! Imagine that!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

It was hardly that bad and was legiable. In future I'll read over more but come on, you should be able to figure out my point.

but come on, you should be able to write a paragraph using proper punctuation. The onus isn't on the reader to figure out what you're trying to say, it's up to you to write properly so that your reader can understand. If you can't present your opinions in proper English, why should anyone take the time to take you seriously?

Periods aren't just for the end of a paragraph, and a few capital letters and commas would do wonders for your writing. The internet is not an excuse to be a sloppy writer

Take a look at some of Orr's goals and you'll see defensmen laxidasically chasing after Orr, making it look like they were trying to get him, when it's pretty obvious they'd rather be somewhere else.

I found this on the website. You want to know why they couldn't get him? Because he was fast! Wow! Imagine that!

no brass it was because they'd rather be somewhere else then playing proffesional hockey. the sport they love and grew up playing meant nothing to them. they just wanted more money then it would've been Bobby Orr who? :D

untitled-6.jpg

There is so much garbage and incorrect stuff on this site, that it has to be a joke. They go on to call the players of Orr's generation as "small, weak, slow, and sloppy." I'm sorry, but I doubt I could look such people as Phil Esposito, Johnny Bucyk, Jacques Lemaire, Yvon Cournoyer, Serge Savard, Brad Park, and Dave Schultz weak. And that's just a few that I can name off of the top of my head!

I mean, if crap like this is around, then why can't we take Babe Ruth out of the Baseball Hall of Fame? I mean, it was way back when and how do we know those records are accurate. I'm not against removing Ruth from the BHoF, I'm just making a point.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

but come on, you should be able to write a paragraph using proper punctuation. The onus isn't on the reader to figure out what you're trying to say, it's up to you to write properly so that your reader can understand. If you can't present your opinions in proper English, why should anyone take the time to take you seriously?

Periods aren't just for the end of a paragraph, and a few capital letters and commas would do wonders for your writing. The internet is not an excuse to be a sloppy writer

yes i fully understand that. but the honest to god truth is it's the keyboard! I posted a topic if anyone knows what " Filter Keys " is and how to get ride of it you'd be a great help to me, and to those attempting to understand my points.

I understand the onus is on me as the writer, and I can write a paragraph with proper puncuation

(I'm actaully really good according to my English teacher). So I will fix the problem, cause I know I've had a few post lately that were horrible, but i honeslty didn't think that one was that bad.

untitled-6.jpg

lee, your "one" turned into "three" awfully quickly.

I know, and I was surprised by "two" at least...

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I don't know... he faced some pretty good goalies... Bower, Hall, Dryden, Vachon, Giacomin (sp is so wrong I believe), Esposito, um... Worsley, Parent and a host of others I cannot recall at the moment. They were some capible and in most cases Hall of Fame goalies. To score against them for the most part was a challenge and the fact he could get so many by them is an accomplishment. Zero says it best with his examples of how rediculous this is.

This site makes a bull :censored: point about the contract sizes determining their play. Yes they didn't make a lot but it was still more or less of an honor to play professional sports. You could also make more money the better you played. There were also very attractive bonus's for winning the stanley cup. I also love how they focus on Orr in todays game and not players such as Maurice Richard and Gordie Howe, both of whome would have had totally different stats as a result. Why not also bring Howie Mornez and put him on a line with Sidney Crosby, see how well he does. This site HAS to be a joke...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I don't know... he faced some pretty good goalies... Bower, Hall, Dryden, Vachon, Giacomin (sp is so wrong I believe), Esposito, um... Worsley, Parent and a host of others I cannot recall at the moment. They were some capible and in most cases Hall of Fame goalies. To score against them for the most part was a challenge and the fact he could get so many by them is an accomplishment. Zero says it best with his examples of how rediculous this is.

This site makes a bull :censored: point about the contract sizes determining their play. Yes they didn't make a lot but it was still more or less of an honor to play professional sports. You could also make more money the better you played. There were also very attractive bonus's for winning the stanley cup. I also love how they focus on Orr in todays game and not players such as Maurice Richard and Gordie Howe, both of whome would have had totally different stats as a result. Why not also bring Howie Mornez and put him on a line with Sidney Crosby, see how well he does. This site HAS to be a joke...

one way or another the site's a jok. whether the creator knows that remains to be seen

untitled-6.jpg

Archived