White Portugal kits today

DGivens87

It looks like Portugal broke out an alternate white on white kit for today's Euro match vs. Serbia. Essentially, it's a white-out version of their black kit, including the gold numbers and crest on the left chest. Beautiful kits, IMO.

Cristiano Ronaldo in the white kit

Now if only I could find a place that sells 'em!

Did Serbia change to red shirts after the divorce from Montenegro?

I think so. The Montenegran flag is red, too, I think.

The Serbs changed their uniforms to match the design of the Serbian flag, as seen here:

125px-Flag_of_Serbia.svg.png

Many European nations that have tricolor flags have this same uniform design custom: Hungary, France, Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, and Belarus.

Here's Montenegro's flag:

125px-Flag_of_Montenegro.svg.png

Union.png

Wow, they look amazing. Maybe I'm a bit biased since I'm portuguese, but that's an excellent kit.

If you find out where they sell them, let me know.

I'm Portuguese myself, so I'm a bit biased too...but watching the game also helped influence my decision.

I stopped by a local Portuguese soccer retailer in East Providence, and the lady there told me she knew people would come in asking about the white kits. She said she'll find out by this weekend if she'll be getting them in. I'll keep anyone who's interested up to date.

Many European nations that have tricolor flags have this same uniform design custom: Hungary, France, Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, and Belarus.

OK, I'm nitpicking here, but Ukraine doesn't have a tricolor flag. It has two colors. And Belarus, although there are three colors in the flag, doesn't really have a true tricolor flag, just as the U.S. and Great Britain don't.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived